Apolyton NFL Playoffs Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton NFL Playoffs Fantasy Football League

Since some of the Fantasy Football Leagues, like Yahoo, have ended, I was wondering if there was interest to hold a Playoffs Fantasy Football League.

I started an Apolyton group at www.superbowl.com.
    It's a salary-capped league for an eight-player roster (1x QB, 2x RB, 2x WR, 1x TE, 1x K, and 1x D/ST).

To join the league, click here

I hope that many will join and that we will have an entertaining league
    Last edited by Zopperoni; December 24, 2002, 18:04.

Oooh, this sounds like fun!

I'm in, just PM me the password .

Or you can email me at: isiddiq@law.emory.edu
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

how does this work?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        how does this work?
        I copied some text from the rules:

--"You will pick a team of National Football League players who you think will collect the most Fantasy Points from the Wild Card round through the Super Bowl. Points are based on the statistics players accumulate during the playoffs."

(...)

--"There are four playoff rounds total. Prior to each of the first two rounds of the NFL playoffs (the Wild Card and Divisional Playoff rounds), you must choose a starting lineup of 8 NFL players. You will have 30,000,000 units to "spend" assembling your team. However, prior to the Conference Championship round, you will be allowed to change only 4 players from the previous week's lineup, with the other 4 players carrying over. Finally, you will be allowed to change only 2 players prior to the Super Bowl, with 6 players carrying over from the previous week. Your challenge is to select players who will advance deep into the playoffs.

Prior to the Wild Card round, the pool of available NFL players will be selected and each will be assigned a value (in "units") by the Administrator. Players' values will not change throughout the playoffs, however the player pool will change as teams are eliminated from the NFL playoffs."

So basically, pick players who you think will do well and hope they will do well!

Comment

Sounds good to me, I'll do it!!!!!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

OK I think I'll do it. count me in.

Comment

I'm in, PM me the password.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

OK, I edited my first post.

To join, just click the link in the post.

Comment

I have joined my team name is, of course:

ACK!!! PTHBBPPPTTT!!!!

ACK!

Comment

I'm in.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

still tring to figure out how to find the Apolyton league.

Interesting I still have an old screen name with nfl.com. I guess I'm forced to use that one.

Comment

I think I'm in the Apolyton group. I don't see an option to display the other teams. So I can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          I'm in.
                          About time you got a new sig.

ACK!

Comment

Cool. Count me in.

Comment

About time you got a new sig.

I change my sig like I change under... um... nevermind

Comment

Working...
                              X