Does anyone know who I am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who I am?

As a long time Apolyton irregular, I feel the need to make pointless posts every few months. In that spirit and it being festive and all; does anyone here know who I am? Just wondering.
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Not a clue.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nevermind. Nice to know everything goes on much as usual here. Politics, philosophy, general bickering... all good clean fun.
      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Hello - long time no see.

Where ya been?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hmmm, you are a King... which means you post in other forums... so I say... not a clue.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Jeez Imran you are forgetful.

Ming will know Graag.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Ming is a forgetful type too... but who knows if he will or won't.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Many thanks AH. I hoped someone would remember my good self... time was when I would spent many a long night posting/ranting here...

I've been doing lots of things. Specifically I've travelled some of Oz, SE Asia and Europe and started a degree in Film and Video Production, which is fun. And now I've got a broadband connection at my uni home, so I'm wasting more of my life posting here.

Imran... I am disappointed. I remember you, and I'm sure I've argued with you about something, sometime.

And indeed Ming should remember me. I've bugged him as much as anyone over the years... Ming?
                  Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

a little research shows:

Graag has been around a long time.
                    Graag left for ~6 months. i assume a banning because...
                    Graag didnt like 'Markus' much.
                    Graag was/is? a Civ2 guy which explains why
                    Graag is not a familiar face to me

hi Graag!

Comment

Interesting JDD... funny what you can find out with the thread tools.

A couple of small corrections
                      - no ban, just no internet
                      - I will always be a civ 2 guy.

AH - hows life, civ, apolyton? that sort of stuff.
                      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Life couldn't be better thanks.

The civ2 mp ranks have dwindled somewhat.

What are you up to? Playing any games online?

Comment

I recognized the avatar before I did the name. I don't remember anything else though.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I'm surprised this thread isn't toast.....
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Haven't played a decent online game for a looong time... could really go for some decent civ2 mp one of these days... something epic, heroic, exciting. And now I can! (evil laugh)

Still makes me sad that the ranks inevitabley fall, but I'm sure there are some hard-corers who would still give me a decent game. All in good time.

Christmas is a b*tch if you just want to bum around. All that 'togetherness' stuff, human interaction. Pah.
                              Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Working...
                              X