Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UberKruX
    what is this? NAZI GERMANY?
    Actually the current principle is called a nazi quite a bit.

We miss the old principle, but he got in trouble with an uncover female cop at an adult store.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

poor apoc. i'll also assume your school doesnt let girls wear the low cut shirts and the pants that slip down and the thongs, all of which string me along in this pathetic life... i mean... yea...
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Actually I go to an all guys school, which quite a few people here know. That is why I mentioned the female part.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          Actually I go to an all guys school, which quite a few people here know. That is why I mentioned the female part.
          then the whole low cut shirts and thongs would be a whole different story.

[awaits boris sighting]
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
            I find it insulting when females ask me if I am "trying to grow a beard?"

I ussually reply yes then ask if they are trying to grow tits
            very good Doc
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: How long can I go without a shave?

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              Its been 4 days and already my face is decidedly furry.
              I hate you, it takes at least 2 weeks before I get my clear peach fuzz. But my *** is like velcro .
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
                I find it insulting when females ask me if I am "trying to grow a beard?"

I ussually reply yes then ask if they are trying to grow tits
                ROFLMAO! That is a fantastic retort. I will have to remember that!

I am constantly accused of not shaving enough *ahem* Asher *ahem*, I just have quite fast growing facial hair, and black hair at that, very visible...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Pfft Rich

AH's picture is after 4 days, he says. Mine's like that after 2.

I don't care if you don't believe me.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

But we don't believe you Asher.

Proof! Proof! Proof!!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                      Pfft Rich

AH's picture is after 4 days, he says. Mine's like that after 2.

I don't care if you don't believe me.
                      Baby down and Bum fluff doesn't count
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It depends on where you are talking about shaving at
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          But we don't believe you Asher.

Proof! Proof! Proof!!
                          Don't all Canadians have rapid facial hair growth?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

All but one, apparently.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

When I was on vacation I went like 10 or 11 days without shaving. I couldn't stand it anymore. Even though it grew long enough to be soft and no stubble, it was still uncomfortable.

Comment

When I grow a beard, it takes at least two weeks growth before it gets long enough to stop itching. If you shave it before then, you are not even trying.
                                "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                                —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                                X