What news from Firaxis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What news from Firaxis?

Firaxis's website is for all intents and purposes an uninformative wasteland. A sad, far cry from the ancient days of alphacentauri.com and other such happy memories.

Anyway, what's the word on Firaxis? Are they doing anything other than patching Civ III? I want to hear rumors, official news, or anything.
    Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

I don't know, Mr. Black Bat, but 'round hearuh we don't talk 'bout Civ3, as this is that thar "Off Topic" forum. Sho' nuff.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Firaxis is still in business?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

DLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDLDL
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Firaxis is nothing w/o BR.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Right. We all need another bug-ridden batch of plant fighting TBS's.

We really do.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I just want to use this space to remark on how good the old alpha.owo forums were

Comment

Working...
              X