No announcement yet.

Country Least Likely To Remain Intact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

possibly Nigeria, however its only going to get done if the Christian south is extremally in favor of it since all the oil's in the south...
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Sudan
      Congo (Zaire)
      Ivory Coast
      Iraq
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Russia- Peacefully (refernedum)
        U.S.- Violently (ideological civil war)
        U.K.- Peacefully (referendum)
        Nigeria- Violently (religious civil war)
        Sudan- Violently (religious civil war)

Comment

Spray, your avatar is wicked - what's it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            I foresee Apolyton shattering violently due to the Ontopicer/Offtopicer split...
            Yes! Yes! Yes!
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Indonesia or Pakistan

If the US has its way: Iraq
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

US - Violent.
                France - Violent
                Canada - Peaceful
                India (North vs South) - Peaceful
                India (Kashmir) - Violent
                China - Not gonna happen.
                Russia - Violent
                DPRK - Violent
                Iraq - Not coutning the US bombing of the cities, after the US Military Dictatorship is set up it'll probably only control Baghdad. Violent.
                Iran - Violent
                Apoltyon - Probably the most violent of all....
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

That sort of depends on how you measure "breaking up". Somalia is still a single country in name only, and the same can be said for half a dozen other African countries. The problem with these is that for the most part, the different factions don't really care if they are a new "country" or not, and the west doesn't give a crap about them anyway unless there's some resource we need.

Indonesia will likely collapse into a few more states.

Canada ain't going anywhere, despite the continued b*tching of the sepretists in Quebec.

India and Pakistan won't break apart, but Kashmir may never be settled.

Russia certain has the potential, but I don't think the government will allow it to happen. I'd expect some more brutal conflicts, but it will hold together.

There's nothing for Iraq to break up into, except for a Kurdish state and a non-Kurdish state. The US and Turkey aren't going to allow that to happen, so it will remain whole.

Has Afghanistan ever really been a country?
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Lets keep dividing all the nations until each person represents a nationality

After that we can start dividing in cellular level.
                    :-p

Comment

Nigeria- Violently (religious civil war) -- Witness the Miss Universe bloodbath.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                        Spray, your avatar is wicked - what's it from?
                        If you mean the one i got now its from elfwood. a fantasy art site. It's down at the moment for maintence. It has thousands of examples of art from fantasy, sci-fi, and fan art. there is also a writers section.

here is the original image
                        Attached Files
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                          Lets keep dividing all the nations until each person represents a nationality

After that we can start dividing in cellular level.
                          I demand that Apolyton stop siding with the rest of the world and opressing me! I want to be able to choose my own flag for El Leonland!

Seriously, the winner of this globabl balkanization contest will be China. You just wait 'til their mixed economy and captive labor force steamroll right over the US empire.
                          II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

Working...
                          X