Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trust an Apolyton regular with your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trust an Apolyton regular with your life?

If your life was being threatened and you needed money (for food or ransom) or something like that, would you trust an Apolyton regular? Would you give help?

Just to keep everyone from being a banana......no banana option
    GROUP 1: Yes, I would trust an Apolyton regular with my life, but I would never give out help.
    0.00%
    GROUP 1: Yes, I would trust an Apolyton regular with my life, and I would give out help to those in need.
    29.17%
    GROUP 2: No, I would not trust an Apolyton regular with my life. However I would give help to those in need.
    54.17%
    GROUP 2: No, I would not trust an Apolyton regular with my life. I definately would not give out help to anyone.
    16.67%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Nyet.

Group 2 Option 1.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'm in Group 2. I'd first turn to somebody I knew IRL, since I'd know them (and trust them) better.

If I were given a choice like "Either you trust an Apolyton regular, or you have your eyes gouged out," then I'd choose the former. However, I'd still say that I'm in Group 2.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I would trust a freind with my life

while I like everyone here, I would nto say that everyone is my freind

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The only person I really trust with my life is me. Like loinburger said, if I had no other choice I would, but I'd rather not.

And I'd help anyone here I considered a friend as much as I could if they were in desperate need.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

no, but that wouldn't stop me from begging you guys for money . But I really don't know any of you.

Comment

Group 2, Option 1
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Voted:

No, I would not trust an Apolyton regular with my life. However I would give help to those in need.

This doesn't mean I would be sceptic regarding many Apolytoners, but there's many I would trust and help (Tass is one, BTW ), but people like Flash would have to prove that their worth it first.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Absolutely not. I would take an M-16 if I got to a meeting of apolytoners for protection. I know some people around here want me dead.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                    (Tass is onem, BTW )
                    Awe thanks.....

And what I mean by regular is someone whos either quite active or has 1000+ posts. Just to clarify
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                      I know some people around here want me dead.
                      Don't be so hard on yourself. Most of us just want you maimed.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

Don't be so hard on yourself. Most of us just want you maimed.
                        Then my trusty M-16A2 will prevent that.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

i would help anyone in need (of course)

and i wouldnt trust anyone with my life...

Comment

i wouldn't trust most people here to park my car
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Then my trusty M-16A2 will prevent that.
                              Fez use a 3" mag. with choke off, bigger spread.
                              For some of you that is a 12 gauge shotgun that will fired Magnum shotgun shells with barrel choke retracted.

Comment

Working...
                              X