Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you use the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you use the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter???

I just saw the first movie and all I can say is wow!!! So what wonders would you do with it?

I would:
    -Run into the local grocery store and steal sea salt from the bulk bins
    -Fall asleep in a bus shelter unnoticed
    -Lock myself in the bathroom, take a seat and eat a nice roast beef sandwhich - while invisible!!!

In all seriousness, how would you become King of the Universe with this wonderful cloak?

I'd use it to spy on naked ladies of course. Who wouldn't? ... at least once.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

FP covered it pretty well.

Other useful things would be:
      Stealing stuff
      Spying
      Pranks

You could quite easily convince someone that their house was haunted with an invisibility cloak.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'd use it for sneaking into sports events, gigs, movie theaters etc etc etc for free. That'd be cool. You could also sneak onto trains and planes for nothing.

And of course I'd also use it for evading pseudo-evil professors at my magical boarding school ..... or have I just said too much?

Comment

conquer the world. muahahahaha!

Comment

You could also use it at the library so they wouldn't think you are on the computer all day there, leeching off their internet.

Or for walking past mirrors on a bad-hair-day.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
              I'd use it to spy on naked ladies of course. Who wouldn't? ... at least once.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

oh yeah ... Boris wouldn't use it for spying on naked ladies.

Hobbes would have to watch out, though.

Comment

girls locker room 'nuff said (well maybe women's would be a more appropiate word given my age)

Comment

but seriously I'd use it for all kinds of spying. Mainly involving women. Not only would I use it to see them naked, but I'd also use it to hear some juicy conversations . I'd go to feminist meeting and see how they are planning to exterminate the male gender so I can take precautions .

I'd go to other countries and spy on their foreign goverments and report back to Bush. On second thought Bush is a moron. I would play god and make believe I was god (he should still hear my voice). I would then instruct Bush what to do in essence making me the president of the U.S.

Comment

Some harmless pranks would be a lot of fun. It could also be useful for being a spy for the Apolyton Commie Party.
                      And yes, girl's locker room antics would have to be tried out at least once. (I hear they have much nicer ones than we do!)
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Most women's toilets are cleaner and better decorated than my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                          oh yeah ... Boris wouldn't use it for spying on naked ladies.

Hobbes would have to watch out, though.
                          MwuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha...

I believe this subject was covered in the last Apolyton story thread, our World Cup adventure.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I would use it to terrorize people I don't like. Apolytoners you better hope I don't get my hands on a invisibility cloak anytime. And better hope they don't get invented.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I believe this subject was covered in the last Apolyton story thread, our World Cup adventure.

We actually covered something in that?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X