This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When where posts last deleated

I forgot my OOOLLLDDD Nick and I last rember posting arround the time of the olympics. I want to get my old name back.

If you've really forgotten what your old nick used to be there's very little that can be done.

We don't know it, do we?

If you're using the same IP address now as you did back in 2000 then maybe a friendly Mod could be persuaded to try matching it up with the one from your current nick.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

oh ... i nearly forgot:

/me does the DL dance

Comment

FP covered things pretty well.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why dont u try looking for a thread u posted in? or has it been so long ago u cant find old threads anymore?

Keeping up with the dancing post streak...

I'd hate to be the one who breaks the continuity...
          :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
            Why dont u try looking for a thread u posted in? or has it been so long ago u cant find old threads anymore?
            If it was at the time of the olympics (2000) that he last posted here they'd have been deleted by now.

Comment

HAHAHHAHA I found it. Now I nead to know how to log off my old name and deleat my new one

Comment

How did you forget it in the first place? ..... it's the same as the new one without the underscore.

Anyway, you can't delete your old one, only the Mods can do that ... if they can bothered.
                Just never use it again, it's not a problem unless anyone else ever wants to be called Big_Fish - and they won't.

Comment

Ok but how do I log off this one so I can get on my new one deleat the E-mail and use it on this one?

Comment

click that link. At the bottom-right of the page (underneath the birthday stuff and 'today's registrations') there should be a "Log Out" link.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Fish
                      Ok but how do I log off this one so I can get on my new one deleat the E-mail and use it on this one?
                      You PM a Mod... LIKE ME... and give me the needed details and it will be handled.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X