Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a 13 year old girl be a lesbian- and if so, should she go to gym class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    I guess I should be proud that I have a backbone, then. Most of my friends wouldn't have sex with someone they didn't want to, regardless of peer pressure.

Maybe things are different in Canada, where people have backbone and integrity when it comes to personal choices.
    love is more important to me than sex

but I would not want to (and there would probably be a good chance that my love for the girl would not withstand that occasion)

if you offered me a million dollars to to have sex with a guy, I would not (no matter how much money you offered)

if I had to have sex with a guy to save a life, I would

if I had to have sex with a guy to save my life, I probably wouldn't

it is all about what is important to you

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Jesus Christ, Drake, what's your problem?

I never said "absolutely no gay ones do". I said no ones I know do, and I also said "most gays" do not.

And I do think "virtually everyone" can include the vast majority of people in the country. I don't see why you think virtually everyone is synonymous with everyone.
      Maybe this scale will help you out.

None = No one.

Virtually none = Damn close to none. A few holdouts, usually in the South or Montana.

A few = More supporters than "virtually none", but still a small number.

Some = More than a few.

Many = A lot of supporters, but not yet a majority.

Majority = Greater than 50%

Vast Majority = Significantly more than 50%. I believe this is the term you were looking for.

Virtually Everyone = Damn close to everyone. A few holdouts, again in the South or Montana. If a significant portion of the population (like homosexuals) is against something, then this term is inappropriate.

Everyone - Every single person.

You can print this out and put it on your wall if you want. It might help you in debates. Not as much as ego reduction surgery would, but it'll help a little.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Who died and made you dictator of quantification?

Virtually everyone, to me, means >90%.
        I clarified what I've meant several times now but you're still on this for god-knows-what-reason.

Vast majority works too, next time I'll try to be more sensitive for the idiots who like to spend half a dozen posts picking apart trivial phrase choices.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I clarified what I've meant several times now but you're still on this for god-knows-what-reason.

I'm still on it because you won't admit that you used an unfortunately vague term, but then criticized Jon Miller for doing the exact same thing. As usual, you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is a "weirdo" or an "idiot".

Just face facts, Ashie. You're Fez with a better understand of the English language. Get some class, you ****ing *****.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, this thread started at the top of toilet bowl, it appears to now have been flushed all the way down.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              I'm still on it because you won't admit that you used an unfortunately vague term, but then criticized Jon Miller for doing the exact same thing.
              "Virtually everyone" is not a vague term. The general idea of it was the vast majority of the people use the word "gay" as a derrogatory term. Yes, "vast majority" would have been a better word, but it DOESN'T MATTER.

It still doesn't change a damn thing. You knew what I meant, since it was painfully obvious. You tried no less than two times after you use strawmen and twist my words around to try to make a point, and failed, and now you're still whining about me using "virtually everyone".

Jon Miller's word choice is a totally different matter. There is a HUGE difference between "be bisexual" and "claim to be bisexual", and there is next to no difference between "virtually everyone" and "vast majority" -- in fact the latter are so conceptually similar that it doesn't change the point being made.

As usual, you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is a "weirdo" or an "idiot".
              No, if you'll notice I never called Jon Miller nor Monkspider a weirdo or an idiot and I disagree with them. I call the girls in the midwest who have gay sex because of peer pressure weirdos, and I call you an idiot because you keep trying to pick stupid little arguments with no basis.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I must say this is a slight threadjack

Comment

for the record

I would have sex with a guy for 1 million dollars

I just thought you guys would like to know that

Comment

You're so funny, Asher.

And I'd sleep with a guy for a million dollars too. Not because I need the money, but because I'm so open-minded and liberated. Yeah, that's the reason...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I would have sex with a guy if I had a relationship with him. I wouldn´t take money at all to have sex, I am no whore!
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        You're so funny, Asher.

And I'd sleep with a guy for a million dollars too. Not because I need the money, but because I'm so open-minded and liberated. Yeah, that's the reason...
                        well for million dollar or whatever, I have no problem 'giving it' to him.. but i dunno about 'taking it'... i guess its just matter of dominance...
                        :-p

Comment

• Ok, let's weight the following:

Peer Pressure to be bi/gay:

It's cool in the movies
                          It will turn on your sexual partner
                          It will make other cool bi people like you.

Peer Pressure not to be bi/gay:

You will be ridiculed as a ***/**** by peers
                          You will be ostracized by your peers
                          You will get the **** kicked out of you by your peers
                          You will break the hearts of your parents.
                          You will never be considered "normal" or lead a "normal" life.

Gee, I can't help but think one side is pretty heavily tilted...
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The "grandkids" complaint from the parents is surprisingly weighty, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              The "grandkids" complaint from the parents is surprisingly weighty, too.
                              The potential rejection by family/friends is the most excruciating of them all. I wasn't nearly as worried about being beaten as much as I was being disowned.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm wondering if I should tell my parents now, because they might be even more hurt if I wait even longer.

But it's not something that's easy to do, and the potential consequences of it are anything but glamorous...

I suppose this is the reason why all of the gay/bi posters scoff at the people who pretend to be gay/bi to be hip...

Comment

Working...
                                X