X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a gossip that he is an alcoholic now

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      My guess is Skynet is developed by a different company.

ACK!
      I guess by US military or some kind of secret government service.

Comment

ok i have a question for all of you, and this applies to this film and others, do you support the franchise or do you support the particular writer, director, and star?

in my opinion, i think that losing cameron is one of the worst things that could happen to T3, arnold was great in the first 2, but

Comment

Well I'm a big James Cameron fan so losing him is a biggie. But I have always loved the Terminator movies (but he did both of them). I even liked Titanic a little bit. And The Abyss and Aliens were great movies.

But anyways I am not excited about this movie without Cameron. I used to watch all of Arnold Swarcheneggers movies but ever since Eraser and Junior I haven't been keen on Arnold's movies. I may see it in the theatres anyways, but it isn't a MUST SEE.

Comment

in my opinion, i think that losing cameron is one of the worst things that could happen to T3,
            Yes, it's one of the reasons why I'm very suspicious about new movie.

arnold was great in the first 2, but
            There could be only one terminator, no one could play it as Arni.
            Who else could say it like him?
            I'll be back.

Comment

There could be only one terminator, no one could play it as Arni.
              Who else could say it like him?
              serb wasn't there a couple of terminators in the flashback scene in the original terminator?

Comment

yes but they were only endoskeleton's. no flesh and blood. They used dogs to detect Terminator's, but I don't remember them showing one with flesh and blood on them.

Comment

Dissident

i'm fairly sure that there was a scene in the first terminator where two flesh and blood terminators infiltrated a human base and all hell broke loose, it's been a while since i've seen it so my memory may be playing tricks on me, but i'm pretty sure it happened

Comment

you may be right. I do remember the dogs barking. It was when Michael Beihn fell asleep looking at the picture of his mother.

But the Terminators did not look like Arnold I remember.
                    Last edited by Dis; December 19, 2002, 01:40.

Comment

i'm talking about the original terminator, they weren't arnold but they seemed like other weightlifters were playing them and i think their eyes might have glown in that scene, the dogs barked then they opened fire right after they walked in

Comment

I was talking about the original too. I screwed up. I didn't mean John conner but Michael Biehn's character.

Bad screwup. Because I sure hope John wouldn't go back in time to have sex with his mother. That could give the movie an entirely different tone

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                          Dissident

i'm fairly sure that there was a scene in the first terminator where two flesh and blood terminators infiltrated a human base and all hell broke loose, it's been a while since i've seen it so my memory may be playing tricks on me, but i'm pretty sure it happened
                          Your memory serves you well. There was such scene when Jhon father was injured and photo of Sarah was burned. Arnie's freind Franco Colombo (famous bodybuilder too) played this terminator.
                          But I meant that no one could play terminator such well as Arnie. I mean Arnold just created for this character. The walking death machine

Comment

Working...
                          X