Being Rude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caligastia
    Did you tell him that was how you felt? I presume you did. Friends have a way of being possessive sometimes. If a friend doesn't contact me for a while without any explanation I won't go crazy asking myself why, but I would wonder if he was really interested in being my friend.
    It wasnt just him. He knows my family very well. We have known each other since kindergarten and he knew I had stopped talking to everyone at that point. It wasnt the brightest things Ive done but at the time people kept talking about and asking questions and I had enough. His ex knew that because she had lost her mother three years before and had done pretty much the same thing just after they had married. I guess she knew how i fealt and he didn't. It was a little akward this year. We all have birthdays within two weeks of each other. I'm 5 days older than he 5 years older than she. Her Birthday is 10 days after mine.

I live a twisted life. I'll write a book someday.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Do that.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        I completely understand Sprayber. There are too many stupid people out there and we are all surrounded by a-holes
        Someone's been spending too much time on Apolyton...
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Don't be so rude about it, ya grubby little jackass.
          There just too many people out there. Can't even walk out without some pathetic turd stepping on my toe without apologising.

I am surprised that I haven't gone postal.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
            from what i've read, youre angry..and you have a right to be.
            a therapist told me that once when i revealed that i had this ball of rage inside of me that had never been there before...
            before you were...anywhere from someone's doormat to a normal guy...and you've ben hurt..alot...
            so it's VERY natural to be angry at the WORLD. find ways to vent ..like writing your feelings down, get a punching bag (preferrably not your mother ), take up jogging....it might eventually pass
            I would never hit my mom. She is smaller than me but she keeps reminding me I'm not too big to whip with a switch. I run on a regular basis and I need to get back to writing (shamless plug visit BAC in the AC fiction forum)

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

There just too many people out there. Can't even walk out without some pathetic turd stepping on my toe without apologising.
              I can imagine that happening where you live but the same things happen here in a city of 50,000. For me sometimes even the sweet people get on my nerves. Especially when I get mad at them and they seem really sorry for what they did and then I feel like a jerk. It never ends.

Comment

Working...
              X