No announcement yet.

buffy's new tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot vampire Willow, from season two or three. Definately the hottest of all.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

OH and is it me or is that Xander character one of the most irritating characters on TV. Get rid of him for heavens sake. Especially since he dissed Cordelia :doitnow:
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        You forgot vampire Willow, from season two or three. Definately the hottest of all.
        oh yeah, i remember that one. She is very doable. without a doubt as long as I could bring cuffs
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
        X