No announcement yet.

finns are king of world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'm not pulling your leg.. I can search for a link, if I see one. I think I will find something.. Later on though, I have to go to the supermarket to buy some food.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

hiuksin perkele! I thought this was when you were going to say "haha fooled you!". I'm confused, but then again I'm absolutely no ski-doping expert, and possibly a victim of sports propaganda but aren't we all
      Last edited by Gangerolf; December 19, 2002, 14:54.
      CSPA

Comment

Back.. yeah I don't even give a crap about cross country skiing.. I think it's the most boring sport since marathon.

And you can't imagine what those doping losers did to us! They totally betrayed us, since we have always thought ourselves as honest people in every way, life, business and sports too. And now they got caught... ugh. I don't care if you are 100th in competition as long as you don't cheat! How can you enjoy victory when you know you got it by cheating.. goes beyond my understanding. They say 'well everyone else is using it too'.. so what.. pathetic excuse.

But no.. I'm not just fooling you . Just a second, I'll dig something up.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Aagh, I couldn't find anything good. But basically it was about Norwegian doing lots of research with blood samples, taking samples from everyone and then not letting others to get results, or whatever. And the doctor said that some of the athletes have had suspicious blood results for some time..

... but that's all. Nothing new has come up since, so I guess it died a little. I'm too tired to talk about it, since I really don't care about this sport .
          In da butt.

Comment

OK yeah there have been some speculations about various blood samples an so on, but I was under the impression it had to do with the blood tests in Lahti and other competitions, not spesifically the Norwegian team.

I'm not very interested in the sport either, as I'm more into the "experiencing nature"-part of skiing rather than the competitions. Nevertheless, the cross country skiers are maybe the closest thing we have to national heroes these days, and even the slightest mention of them being "dirty" causes commotion. I can imagine how the Finns felt after Lahti.
            CSPA

Comment

gangerwolf, I have to add, that this thing was not especially about Norwegians. It was about lots of countries... But you won't get away with suspicions, because your skiers are on the top.. so they will always suspect them, or at least some of them. Clean or not.. I guess that's how it goes.

Yeah it was pretty hard for many.. not the fact, that medals were taken away, but the fact that our 'heroes' used doping, and betrayed us. Like breaking some imaginery code of honour, breaking the rule of 'word is our bond', being dishonest in a place it dishonesty shouldn't be the way. Enough about this one.. Fear Factor is on and it's playmate special!
              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
              X