Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See, England can win.

Just not against Australians.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Really?
    URL?

My thread must have made it!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, Sport Online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Congratulations.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i caught the scores on the news this morning (50-2), very glad we didn't manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this time
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

This must be a new low for Sri Lankan cricket
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Oh right, we're talking about cricket are we.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                This must be a new low for Sri Lankan cricket
                Leave it
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Proving it ain't a fluke - England win again.

Comment

i think i may need to sit down
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

@ the poor state of Sri-Lankan cricket.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

They just can't deal with a bouncing ball... even if it isn't exactly a revalation that the ball bounces...
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I was watching Sky News, and the presenter interrupted their top story, and said "We have some breaking news here, England have won a cricket game, erm, is that right?".

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
                              "We have some breaking news here, England have won a cricket game, erm, is that right?".
                              Nope, we won two.

Comment

Working...
                              X