West Virginia man arrested for having sex with sheep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    can I sue a dog if it starts humping my leg?
    I see nothing wrong with giving it a taste of its own medicine If that's not consent, what is?!?
    "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
    "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

jeez, aren't you the Stalinist...talk about severe.

I only come down severe when it is necessary.

and you want to put someone to death for that?
      Maybe I was a little too harsh with that. Maybe just a life sentence then. Solitary confinement. Look at Singapore, that is my basis of law enforcement beliefs.

you got one twisted mind, Osama would be proud of you.
      You sick little *****, how dare you compare me to that *******.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The main problem is the assexual vision of the whole existence that we, the judaic-christians, have.

Trees F*CK with spores and fruits, sheeps F*CK, whales F*CK, lovely koalas F*CK, ALL IN THE CREATION THAT LIVES F*CK!!! So we MUST remember that sheeps have sexual live And, interspecy relations aren't rare in nature, I've seen a lot of fun TV videos of rabbits F*CKING chikens and other animals.

Another thing is... Was the sheep receptive or was raped? A good veterinary should answer this.
        Signature: Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts

Comment

I'm not sure its Judeo Christian not to agree with having sex with animals.

Its just wrong( except sheep of course)
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

XarXo, it is kind of strange to see a 12 year old smoking marijuana... anyways, my question is do you?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I only come down severe when it is necessary.
              rephrase: when you THINK it is necessary.

Maybe I was a little too harsh with that. Maybe just a life sentence then. Solitary confinement.
              why? has the guy harmed anyone? and if you consider the animal harmed, than hunters ought to be locked up as well.

Look at Singapore, that is my basis of law enforcement beliefs.
              Same goes for Afghanistan under the Taliban.

You sick little *****, how dare you compare me to that *******.
              I'm not comparing you to him!

Since he's clearly a lot smarter than you are.

But you'd make a fine sidekick for Osama. He can use guys like you with twisted worldviews.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

why? has the guy harmed anyone? and if you consider the animal harmed, than hunters ought to be locked up as well.
                What he did was wrong.

Same goes for Afghanistan under the Taliban.
                Typical liberal assault.

I'm not comparing you to him!

Since he's clearly a lot smarter than you are.

But you'd make a fine sidekick for Osama. He can use guys like you with twisted worldviews.
                You need help. Because you little commie assaults don't work anymore. You would make a fine sidekick to Osama as you are a peace-nik who can brainwashed easily.

Comment

Silly man, I don't think that much wrong with having sex with animals (not my cup of tea, I'm afraid) as long as basic, humane treatment is used. I mean whats the problem, its not as if it causes unwanted pregnancies.

Anyway, Fez hasn't taken his brain medicine today, so be nice I can't understand why he's so worked up, maybe its his secret family shame.
                  Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

What he did was wrong.
                    who was harmed? who was the victim in the crime?

You would make a fine sidekick to Osama as you are a peace-nik
                    oh yeah, Bin Laden would love pacifists in his army. you're so lame you're funny
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

who was harmed? who was the victim in the crime?
                      It is against society standards to commit such an act.

oh yeah, Bin Laden would love pacifists in his army. you're so lame you're funny
                      Yeah they are much easier to brainwash.

And Evil, I am not worked up about anything. I just think justice should be done in the most efficient manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Yeah they are much easier to brainwash.
                        Hmm, what makes you think that. i think a person who is more inclined to use violence is more likely to be converted to killing other people, but that might just be twisted logic on my account...

Then again I don't agree with St Marcus either. I doubt someone with such strongly held views as Fez (whether i agree with them or not), which obviously do not overlap with OBL's view could be easily brainwashed. Me thinks you both are being slightly over the top...

Comment

If I am easy to brainwash, then why do I never buy what the media says?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                            If you read my post carefully you'll see that i said that i doubted you could be brainwashed because of your strongly held views.

The first part of my post didn't refer to anyone in particular, but to my hypothesis that aggressive people are more likely to kill for a cause (any, if they are really aggressive), than a pacifist.

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue

If you read my post carefully you'll see that i said that i doubted you could be brainwashed because of your strongly held views.

The first part of my post didn't refer to anyone in particular, but to my hypothesis that aggressive people are more likely to kill for a cause (any, if they are really aggressive), than a pacifist.
                              Well I am not aggressive nor am I promoting war (when it comes to Iraq). Sometimes it just has to happen, which is sad.

But when it comes to entirely different matters like this, my stomach turns. Sometimes I might get too harsh but that is just a reaction of hearing that somebody would actually commit such an act.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                                But why do you buy everything the CIA and the Republicans say?
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X