No announcement yet.

New Year's resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spend less time on the computer... trust me, this **** is a waste of time.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Depends on individual circumstances. F'rinstance, I'm not wasting my time on the computer, since I get paid for it.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

My New Year's resolution last year was to not make a New Year's resolution, which I of course wasn't able to hold to (it was just that once I swear!).

My New Year's resolution this year is to make a New Year's resolution.

Comment

Some of us (me) aren't so keen on time in general. Wasting it brings me great joy...

Comment

1. Get a job.

2. Spend more time on the computer (which relates to the above).

3. More exercise.

Not that I agree in general with New Years resolutions.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
              Some of us (me) aren't so keen on time in general. Wasting it brings me great joy...

Maybe this will make wasting it more fun... www.deathclock.com
              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

The fatal flaw in that clock is that it doesn't account for mood (depression) or hobbies (alligator wrestling) among other things.

By the way... 315,028,888 seconds left! I'm not really a sadist, not sure why that would lower life expectancy over a pessimist, except for those around you that is...

Comment

Working...
                X