Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Person of the Year 2002

So... Who will it be?

It seems that the Arabs have some mass voting programs who vote for Arafat(leads with 30%+). But the Israelis have woken up and Sharon tripled his percents in the last 2 hours and risen from 12.5 to 14 only in the last 5 minutes.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

I just voted for Arafat, doing my part to keep Sharon out of the limelight
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

My true choice was The Suicide Bomber. That lone anonymous (wo)man that with a bit of luck and good timing can bring the ME to full scale war.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
        I just voted for Arafat, doing my part to keep Sharon out of the limelight
        6 minutes have passes since my first post and Sharon gained another 2%. So .

Comment

My vote cancels.
          Bush.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I can't believe Sharon is winning, he has just killed loads of Pals, nothing new or outstanding there
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
              I can't believe Sharon is winning, he has just killed loads of Pals, nothing new or outstanding there
              Well he will be well placed with the winners from 1938, 1939, 1942, 1979 and 2000.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I know evil bastard can win it, I just didn't think Sharon had done anything different this year to justify it
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

25.1%

Comment

Isn't the person of the year about the person who most affected the world - not neccessarily for the better.

I voted corporate crooks. They seem to be important somehow.

Comment

"I voted corporate crooks."

Such as? Typical left-winger, underestimating the huge organisational talent of top managers.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                        "I voted corporate crooks."

Such as? Typical left-winger, underestimating the huge organisational talent of top managers.

I thought the 'they seem important somehow' implied I was kidding. Maybe I wasn't obvious enough.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                          I thought the 'they seem important somehow' implied I was kidding. Maybe I wasn't obvious enough.
                          K'mon Red Jon, you're dealing with conservatives here. So you know they can't be too bright.

Comment

I voted corporate crooks and I dont think anyone would label me a liberal.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

1. Who the hell is Coleen Rowley?
                              2. Why isn't Saddam Hussein on there?

Comment

Working...
                              X