Your top 10 attractive people list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top 10 attractive people list

I put in people so women posters and gay posters can put men in the list if they want (as long as they include me ). I suppose bisexuals can put men and women in that list . That would be an interesting list. I was listening to the Don and Mike shows lists, and I have to agree with a lot of theirs.

Anyways my list is preliminary, you guys will probably put in people I forgot about.

Natalie Portman
    Heidi Klum
    Halle Berry
    Salma Hayek
    Soledad O'Brien: news anchor who I really have a thing for- for some reason
    Kirsten Duntz
    Cameron Diaz
    Catherine Zeta Jones
    Ashley Judd
    Catherine Bell

lifetime achievement awards. They are a little bit older but still have a place in my heart (among other places ). Jane Seymour, Heather Locklear, Sandra Bullock

edit: I had Heidi Klum twice for some reason.

no particular order (and yes, i think this shows my taste in men...is different):

dani filth
    marilyn manson
    my ex, lr (bastard...but he as hot)
    Roland Orzabal of tears for fears
    orlando bloom as Legolas
    trent reznor
    maynard james keenan....with long hair
    lr's best friend (shhh..i didn't say that)
    my friend john .....long long brown hair, blue eyes...perfect skin....skinny...yummy!
    this guy i know in england named gavin....tall...long brown hair...

see a trend? lol.
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Hmm. It's hard to make lists like this for me, so I'm probably missing out a bunch of people.

In no particular order:

Brandon Boyd
      Elsa Benitez
      Catherine Zeta-Jones
      Elijah Wood
      Erik von Detten
      Elle MacPherson
      Devon Sawa
      Brad Renfro (though not so much anymore)
      Ashley Judd (Maybe because I've seen her in person)
      Laetitia Casta
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

None of my 10 most attractive people are celebs. There's such a boring sameness about the way celebs are churned out of the looks factory anyway, I'm surprised people find them all that -- it's like saying "what's the most attractive Twinkie you've ever seen?"

Genevieve Bujold (circa 1970) would be #1 on my celeb list, and probably crack my top 50 people list.
        It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

There are a ton of people I know that'd make my list but I figure that'd make no sense to people reading it.

So I basically made it my Top 10 attractive celebs listing...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Your top 10 attractive people list

Originally posted by Dissident
            Ashley Judd
            Good taste.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hmm, I always find it hard when people ask me this. And no, I'm not going to write 'me' ten times.

-Will Young
              -Matthew Perry (pre-gaining weight and turning red)
              -Seth Green
              -Robbie Williams
              -David Boreanez
              -The Oldest Brother From Malcolm In The Middle
              -Prince William

I find it hard to name many celebrities, I tend to get crushes on people I know in real life more. At least there's a chance they're attainable.

And DM, I'm the opposite. I find long hair a turn off. Gimme a short back and sides anyday
              -

Comment

Is it a requirement to be gay or bisexual to find men attractive? I could easily include men on my list, but that doesn't mean I wish to cuddle up to them.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                  Is it a requirement to be gay or bisexual to find men attractive? I could easily include men on my list, but that doesn't mean I wish to cuddle up to them.
                  Yeah, that's true - I didn't think of that.

There's a difference between thinking someone is attractive and being attracted to them.

Comment

None of my 10 most attractive people are celebs. There's such a boring sameness about the way celebs are churned out of the looks factory anyway, I'm surprised people find them all that -- it's like saying "what's the most attractive Twinkie you've ever seen?"
                    I'll repeat that statement...

There's a difference between thinking someone is attractive and being attracted to them.
                    Yeah, for example IMO the guy in your avatar looks attractive, but that doesn't mean that I'm a "merry man".

Comment

Fantastic. To please Kepler and Tumour, here's my list.

That girl who works on the Tesco Deli counter on Saturdays.
                      The girl I saw holding a surfboard in Newquay a few years ago.
                      The girl who once sat oppsite me in the Cardiff Uni Law Library
                      Mickey's sister
                      Someone I once saw stuck in a traffic jam on the M5
                      That girl who catches the bus outside Monk's Park School at about 7.45 AM.

Comment

Of course, this means **** all to anyone else and is going to bore your tits off, but accuracy is everything, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                          Yeah, for example IMO the guy in your avatar looks attractive, but that doesn't mean that I'm a "merry man".

Comment

That girl who works on the Tesco Deli counter on Saturdays.
                            The girl I saw holding a surfboard in Newquay a few years ago.
                            The girl who once sat oppsite me in the Cardiff Uni Law Library
                            Mickey's sister
                            Someone I once saw stuck in a traffic jam on the M5
                            That girl who catches the bus outside Monk's Park School at about 7.45 AM.
                            Thank you. That was very informative.

Comment

Where are the pictures
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Working...
                              X