X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see saturday night live?

al gore was much funnier than you might expect

maybe its cuz i hate their music, but i watched madtv while phish played

the news update by tina and jimmy was good as always. the lebron james/little black girl with santa/trent lott comments were pushing it, but were funny nonetheless...

I skipped it since I really don't feel like being manipulated anymore this weekend.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

It's still on now.

Al Gore has done a pretty good job, but in the scenes he was funny as was pretty much him being a caricature of himself, that is boring. It doesn't seem like his personality will be in much better shape for a 2004 campaign. Still, maybe his good performance on this show will put him in an upbeat mood and cause him to run?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

It's on now. The monologue wasn't great. Like when he says who the musical guest is. I never realized how wooden he was until just then

Comment

He plays a great prof.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i really enjoyed al..i think he did a great job..and it helped loosen up his image..at least that's what i think
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

lol

I love that picture of Al Gore on Stuart Smalley. hilarious

I am not sad about being presdient- and that's... O.K.

Comment

Just saw that skit too.

I think that'll end up on a "best of" disc someday.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

the tv fun house was really good tonight
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Bah, I missed it, dammit.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oh my god...this was one of the funniest episodes of SNL in a while. The monologue - great. Hardball - awesome. West Wing - incredible. The only skit that didn't quite make it was Willy Wonka...but I still cracked up at "Oompa loompa doompity screwed"...Al Gore was one of the best guests in a while.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

oh yah, the west wing thing was great!

'the joint chiefs need an answer'

haha

Comment

I experience every saturday night live, I don't know what kind of freaks you are living a re-run.

Comment

I love Hardball, one of the few new SNL skits I really enjoy. The webcam one is all right.

And I love Tina Fey

Comment

the webcam thing has been stupid every time ive seen it. but al gore WAS a good professor...

Comment

Working...
                              X