Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People with Santa hat avatars put 'fun' in Chrisfuntmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the moleclaus"
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
      Artemis, yes.

I stand corrected and utterly ashamed.
      Don't worry, we all have our bad days
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• I'd love to see someone stick a Santa hat on my avatar.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie
          I'd love to see someone stick a Santa hat on my avatar.
          Me too...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Rabbit Needs One!

Hmm. I grabbed a "seasonal" rabbit but would would love to see a hat on my standard avatar.
            Guess I'll reinstall it and hope...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Modified Pikemen anybody?

Comment

• Ugh.. a semi bump plus hat for Aros... I am swamped with RL stuff so I cant do you guys the hats right away. Sorry, but I will do one a day or something liek that whenever I have time. until then...
                Attached Files
                :-p

Comment

• if someone who can fix these people with hats using photoshop can step up, that would be super... I know Im kinda getting lazy...
                  :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II
                    Aro = no problem
                    Mattyboy = No problem
                    Korn469 = no problem

Just not tonite, Im tired and I have an 8 o'clock with an english professor whos as boring as Ben stein lecturing a class can be (actually ben stein would be cool, but its just his voice.. ugh)

Alva, pleasure is all on this side... I had alot of fun plotting yours out.
                    You know Clac, you're going to start seeing santa hats in your sleep if you don't stop. Just concerned that you might have nightmares and you might not make it for Ben's class.
                    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Ms Paint works just fine for adding santa hats. Check out mine.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I challenge anyone to make one for my avatar...
                        Somehow I don't think Trowa does Christmas.
                        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

• Just for the record, I would love to holidayize, but because OT posts don't count (aside, which is an affront to all the cherished values of civilization, end aside) I can't post a custom avatar.

Don't hate me because I'm still at, what, 5 official posts.
                          It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

• Hey, calc, do like the Renaissance masters: hire some people to do the hard work and you only add the final touch.
                            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Lisa is playing Xmas songs just now... Thanks, Calc!
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas
                              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Where's my hat?
                                (I'm the spunky one that looks like "@")
                                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                                - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                                X