No announcement yet.

Miss World - Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys think that your taste in women is absolute? Bosnia was pretty and had a good Body, so she got lots of votes.

BUt hey, My #1 pick won
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• i dont think australia looks that great. now holland thats a different story.

sure i can live with poland. there were about 6 absolutely stunningly beautiful women, and she was one of them

Comment

• 1. Bosnia
        2. Netherlands
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• crap too late.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Has the actual pagent already been run, and if so - who won?

Comment

• I think I saw that Turkey won on the news ticker for cnn this morning

Comment

• She is a belly dancer though.

Comment

• see my thread on it, Turkey won, yes it's over
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                  X