No announcement yet.

Miss World Poll - Pool D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Lithuania. She's entirely too skinny, but she's adorable.
    To nie jest koniec swiata...
    [K-R-Y-S-I-A]

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger A lot of Oriental women look young. 18 year olds look like 13. 30 year olds look 18.
      My mother is 50 and people think she's 30 all the time. I am 20 and I have been mistaken for 12 years old. It's kind of sad, because when I turn 21 (the legal drinking age in the US, for those who didn't know ) NOBODY is going to believe me!!

When I was 19, I tried to buy a lottery ticket for my mother (I don't gamble, personally) but the woman refused to believe I was over 18. She thought I was a little kid who had a fake ID. I mean, seriously, WHY would I use a fake ID to buy lotto? And furthermore, why would my fake ID say I was ONLY 19??? If I was to get a fake ID, I'd make it so that I was 21! Tsk, geez. Anyway, my mother heard the commotion and asked what the problem was, and the cashier told her of my horrible delinquency. "...but she's 19," my mother said. Then the cashier, in order to cover her ass, goes, "Yeah, but she has to be 21 to buy lotto." Total BS; the law says I have to be 18. And if people thought I was using a fake ID to pretend I was 19 when I was 19, imagine what they're going to think when I'm 21!

Then, a few weeks ago, I had to do something with the title of my car, so my mother and I went over to the office. The woman at the front desk was really NASTY to me, because supposedly I was a 14 year old girl who was trying to drive mommy's car without a license. OMG, I was pissed. Then when I angrily proved my age (and my mom backed me up), the lady tried to be all friendly and giggle and say she was just trying to compliment me.

So yeah, Asians look very young. I'm only half-Asian, and I'm still cursed! It kind of sucks, because I won't reap the benefits of looking half my age until I'm middle-aged.
      To nie jest koniec swiata...
      [K-R-Y-S-I-A]

Comment

an interesting insight into american everyday life
        CSPA

Comment

Working...
        X