No announcement yet.

Bush Daughters Free To Get Drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The entire city goes to see the hockey game, the entire city gets plastered while at the hockey game, then the entire city drives home in heavy snow on sheets of ice.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That's kinda sad when you think about it .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It just goes to show how talented Canadian drivers really are compared to their Americans counterparts.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• No, it just goes to show that they are better drivers when drunk . That never translates into sober driving however .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Have you taken into account the difference between drinking real beer in Canada to drinking American beer?

Comment

• Canadian beer is horrible. It tastes so bad you can't drink if fast.

Not all beer in america is made by Anhesier Bushc, Coors, or Miller BTW

Comment

• Yes, and that futher would alter the gap between drunk and sober driving. Everyone knows that you drive better when drunk, but can't remember it when you are sober.

I sometimes wonder how Bud, Miller, and Coors stay in business. No one ever drinks them... wait, no one except underage drinkers... ah that makes sense then .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                  Canadian beer is horrible. It tastes so bad you can't drink if fast.

Not all beer in america is made by Anhesier Bushc, Coors, or Miller BTW
                  By the same token not all Canadian beer is made by Molson, Labatt, etc

Comment

• The only beer I can stand (that I've tried) is Sleeman's Cream Ale. It's not too hard to find in Canada but it's virtually impossible to find in the US, IIRC...

Comment

• Then who are you to lecture on beer if you've only liked one?

Comment

• It tells you I have far more refined tastes than your average idiot, for one.

Comment

Working...
                        X