No announcement yet.

Homo-erotic dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The name of the movie is "Waking Life". It is done in a strange style where real life motion picture is "cartoonized" which is the best way I can explain it.

It mentioned the unreadable numbers on the clock thing.

I'd recommend it to any dream philosopher for sure.

Reaching lucidity gives me a somewhat dizzy feeling and a ringing in my ears.

I really can't do it anymore, because I fear the consequences. I played with it for a while and really ended up freaking myself out. A feeling like if I don't snap out of it right away and wake up, I'll die.

I remember while experimenting with it thinking I may have tapped into some unknown power, but then I thought I was causing myself to have flashbacks. So I quit.
    Pentagenesis for Civ III
    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

fear of death? i just feel omnipotent when i do it. As for death, once i couldnt entirely control my dreams (often u dont have 100% control, u learn to live wit it, or more correctly dream wit it) and i fell off a building. I didnt die and i was lying there trying to contemplate the fact that i just fell and my heart was pounding... i was dumbfounded and i woke up. felt like i just woke up from a nightmare cause my heart was going crazy but i wasnt scared or anything. it all happened so sudden.
      :-p

Comment

Working...
      X