Homo-erotic dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIF what's with the Avril avatar?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

The last time I've had one must have been about 4 or 5 years ago. I had a few then, and they were always really weird and horrible. Always with a really close friend, it would consist of dry humping furiously - as if some sordid deadline had to be met. Very uncomfortable

Sorry for replying late... but maybe you should learn to enjoy those dreams... hehe... I got one dirty mind.

Well I have the same kind of dreams... I would be humping my close friends quite furiously too... then kissing...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

If we were kissing, I don't know if I'd be able to wake up the next day. Something about 2 men kissing makes me extremely uncomfortable. That's the thing about these dreams, there was nothing remotely romantic about them, it was just a mess of desperate, near violent gross man sex - like some dark artsy sh*t you'd find in a campy film

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          I hate to admit this. But I don't have that many sexual dreams.

This is really embarrassing. But even when I dream I can't score. I dream about getting shot down by women. Serious.

man, I really dont have many erotic dreams at all either. Before girlfriend it was cuz I jacked off too much.

after girlfriend, well, why waste time you could be dreaming about civ III dreaming about sex?

Back on topic, the few sex dreams I have had have been off the wall to say the least..... including other men, my brother, sister and mother, and other various repugnant situations. But they are just dreams, and I have also dreamed of cutting a baby to pieces, and pulling all of my teeth out. All of these are things I relly don't care to do, and don't mean a whole lot.
          Pentagenesis for Civ III
          Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
          Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

NeOmega

I dreamed of playing tennis with my hamster as ball for that matter- or was it a lung?

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I don't get it whats wrong here
              "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

Archbishop Laud recorded in his diary his homo-erotic dreams concerning Charles I.

If you've ever seen the portraits of Laud and Charles I (even the Van Dyck portrait of Charlie which covers up a multitude of sins) you'll find this either gross or amusing.

I can't recall ever having dreamt of a woman erotically. I can recall dreams from my childhood, especially the first flying dream, which began with me walking into the air.

Have dreamed of a few famous people, but I suspect that they're more impressive in dreams than real life.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by NeOmega
                  Back on topic, the few sex dreams I have had have been off the wall to say the least..... including other men, my brother, sister and mother, and other various repugnant situations. But they are just dreams, and I have also dreamed of cutting a baby to pieces, and pulling all of my teeth out. All of these are things I relly don't care to do, and don't mean a whole lot.

Finally someone who dares to confess
                  Since I seriously doubt all those lame "Nope, never seen 'em blah blah blah"-posts. We know the truth, no need for being prudish!

I've don't actually remember any dreams including gay sex, but homoeroticism, yes. Making out with my best friend, etc. Quite recently I had this dream of a friend of mine jacking off totally uninhibitedly everywhere; when he was visiting my parents (in the dream ) I got quite nervous about how my mom would react to him messing up the wallpapers...

Oh, and besides family members, I've also dreamt about animals, including my own cat

Now. At least there was man enough in me to admit to the dirty bowels of my deep, dark unconsciousness
                  You make my life and times
                  A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

i've dreamt about gangbanging chicks sometimes.
                    "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Comment

though i have never dreamt about being gay.

anyway, in my dreams i can also remembering;
                      conquer the world, go crazy with automatic weapons in the street, falling down from a neverending mountain, eating sh*t and alot other stuff...

(that you dream of something doesn't mean you wanna do it)

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Berserk
                        (that you dream of something doesn't mean you wanna do it)
                        Not necessarily. Only that in some levels you do find the idea fascinating

Comment

though, after watching a movie i often dream about it.

and overdose of playing may lead to dreaming about it.

Comment

so you watch movie about **** eating

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

nope, that must possibly be from ****t-ing right before going to bed...

Comment

Ganja has a nice effect on your dreams, too

Comment

Working...
                                X