• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really have it bad don't you.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

a divorced one
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

No Stew, I said you had it bad...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"You don't respect me, you pig!"
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You really have it bad don't you.
            No Stew, I said you had it bad...
            Because I’m bad, I’m bad
            Come on
            (Bad, bad, really, really bad)
            You know I’m bad, I’m bad
            You know it
            Come on, you know
            And the whole world
            Has to answer right now
            Just to tell you once again
            Who’s bad
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              Do so only if you wish to be restricted...
              Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Hmmm, was it your dreams?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Whoa, this has to be the weirdest threadjack in a long time...

Cut out the domestic squabbling!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

*Sigh* They just don't feel the love anymore, Boris...
                  Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Because I’m bad, I’m bad
                    Come on
                    You know it
                    Come on, you know
                    And the whole world
                    Has to answer right now
                    Just to tell you once again
                    Who’s bad
                    I am glad there is noone at work anymore

ROTFL LOL :LOL: LOL>...
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Stew, I don't recall you ever getting up to dance, anywhere. I do recall you lying about pulling in 5th Avenue though...
                      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        Zylka, are you having homoerotic dreams lately?

Perhaps the best way to deal with them would be to describe them to us. In detail. Abundant detail. I'll take notes...
                        The last time I've had one must have been about 4 or 5 years ago. I had a few then, and they were always really weird and horrible. Always with a really close friend, it would consist of dry humping furiously - as if some sordid deadline had to be met. Very uncomfortable

Comment

Interesting...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My dreams.... umm... You do not want to hear about them...
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yes, I do! Unless you dream about my cousin YOU F*CKING PERVERT!@~!dc

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                                Yes, I do! Unless you dream about my cousin YOU F*CKING PERVERT!@~!dc
                                No... about some of my friends who happen to be guys.

And my bestfriend who is getting very close to me... as in gay relationship:

http://www.glomar.net/photos/cute.jpg
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                                X