Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfortunately it seems I will not be posting here or anywhere ever again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must agree that Giancarlo gets really, really boring...he tries throwing his weight around but he really doesn't have the clout...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Even if the US did go totalitarian, I hardly see the government searching Apolyton in order to convict people.

There are far easier ways of finding things out about people

Comment

Americans are very good at criticizing US presidents. Bush's rhetorical flubs has led to a reputation of stupidity that is made fun of constantly among commics. Of course, Clinton had has problems with oral sex and cigars. A good time was had by all.

I see nothing in any legislation or practice that is intended to change or limit our freedom of expression. I think we are looking for people or groups who do more than simply criticize, but take direct action to implement their view of the world - right or left or radically religious, who used to be called the fringe right, but I don't know the right term now that the extreme left supports them.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Patriot act? *ahem*
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            You must agree that Giancarlo gets really, really boring...he tries throwing his weight around but he really doesn't have the clout...
            No.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What a lod of prats. Some guy was making a serious statement and you lot just laughed at him.
              eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Originally posted by The Andy-Man
                What a lod of prats. Some guy was making a serious statement and you lot just laughed at him.

While I agree with the sentiment amongst many Americans who are worried about the way their government is heading, personally I think it a little extreme to stop using Apolyton.

Unless of course, Ming was secretly spying for them

Comment

Ming do you have anything to confess?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X