X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best mediterranean country?

Slovenia is a warmonger and workaholic too

...said the guy from Tudjmanlandia...
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• wernezuma dont be such a *****

Slovenia is our dearest neighbour and we love them, although they want to conquer us

Janica and Ivica have Slovenian coaches for example

dont allow yourself to insult our skiers please

though you have more then one reason to be jelaous

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        Pfui you're only envious that anyone in the US could spot Italy, France, Spain and Greece on a map, while I hardly think they even heard of a place called Croatia

And btw don't worry, those countries are commercialized because they have SOMETHING worthy to see

Paris, Rome, Madrid or Athens have at least 1000 times more cultural value than your whole pathetic country
        #

I can't believe that a Milanese can be proud of Rome

If you were a true person you would say: Paris, Milan , Madrid or Athens have at least 1000 times more cultural value than your whole pathetic country
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
          well Italy is bigger then Croatia

So.. is that a fault to be bigger than Crotia

Croatian Medieval/Reinassance cities? Dubrovnik, Zadar, Trogir... etc. most of them have either Roman or Greek fondations too. There has been heavy Venetian influenze too, you see Croatian and Italian cultures have very strong connections that go way back

Can they compare to:
          Florence, Venice, Milan, Rome, Turin , Palermo, Naples, Verona, Urbino, and many many others?

You think we need you or something?

OFTIG... Now you see what I'm talking about

Datajack insulted Janica and therefore was destroyed. For such actions, I have no mercy.

Eh eh eh
          I can agree, Kostelic is a veri gtrong skier and tough to beat... but because he insulted her did you need to start this big trolling ??

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• I can agree, Kostelic is a veri gtrong skier and tough to beat...

you are the reasonable Italian here Giovanni

but because he insulted her did you need to start this

yes. it is inexcusable insult and I will simply not allow it.

he got what he deserved and Italy is collateral damage sorry

I have nothing against Italy or Italians as such, reread my posts if that is not clear.

some things are over the line and insulting Janica is such a thing

Comment

• though you have more then one reason to be jelaous
              I'm not jealous because our skiers are talented enough to win olympic medals at 20 years old without getting pumped with steroids

I can't believe that a Milanese can be proud of Rome
              If it's a milanese studying roman history, he can

Turin
              Are FIAT factories and the 2006 Olympics a cultural achievement?

LOL just kidding but Torino isn't really well developed from a touristic point of view- hope things will change within a few years
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• I'd like to come to Croatia, but if this is the treatment you give to Italians, than I think I better go to some other more friendly places

what do you think you can threaten us with 'I ll go somwhere else if.." ?

we wellcome our guests but we beg noone to come. feel free to skip us if that hurts your feelings

Comment

Are FIAT factories and the 2006 Olympics a cultural achievement?

LOL just kidding but Torino isn't really well developed from a touristic point of view- hope things will change within a few years
                  Yes they are... especially if you think that Milan never hosted any kind of Olympics

PS: Anyway.. we also have Juventus, the Egyptian Museum and a lots of Savoy Castles
                  "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                  — Leonardo da Vinci
                  "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

I'd like to come to Croatia, but if this is the treatment you give to Italians, than I think I better go to some other more friendly places

what do you think you can threaten us with 'I ll go somwhere else if.." ?

we wellcome our guests but we beg noone to come. feel free to skip us if that hurts your feelings
                    Eh eh eh.. hope that it won't hurt your economy too much if I don't come

ok.. just kidding... I better don't cross the line too much.

I might see you somewhere if I'm really going to Croatia this summer BTW.

Saluti
                    — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• LOL you forgot the Mole Antonelliana

Another reason for buying the tickets then apart from booing Janica of course
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

LOL you forgot the Mole Antonelliana

Another reason for buying the tickets then apart from booing Janica of course
                        Crap... I can't believe I actually forgot the most important one

Saluti
                        — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I wonder where all the Spaniards are? You would think some of them would be here to tout thier country.

Sadly, I have been only to one of these places, and only to one place in it, venice. So I guess I can't judge very well.

Damn, when will Poly get its first poster from the Arab world?
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Janica and Ivica have Slovenian coaches for example

And Croatian veterans as hooligans accompanying them, frightening the hell out of the ather fan communities

though you have more then one reason to be jelaous
                            Janica and Ivica are great athlets, Janica even the best woman skier IMHO, yet take a look on the whole Austrian team and get back to your mouse hole
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• lol the day another injury happen to Janica or Ivica then you'd have lost your whole national team ))

Hey Wernazuma how is Renate Goetschl recovering from injury going?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• And Croatian veterans as hooligans accompanying them, frightening the hell out of the ather fan communities

not really.. it is just football fans whith their stadium behaviour which is I think unusual on skiing grounds

we have the fenomena here, sometimes whole country goes crazy because of one sport, whichever we seem to be good at the moment

like when Ivanisevic won the Wimbeldon.. madness

and since we have deep crisis in most sports we are good at nowadays...

for example we suck at football at the moment (cant even beat Italy with more then 2:1 ) so football fans travel around with skiers (if it is not too far away, Slovenia and Austria are near, Switzerland is already far)

Janica and Ivica are great athlets, Janica even the best woman skier IMHO

you have some good female skiers but I have to agree with you

yet take a look on the whole Austrian team and get back to your mouse hole

ofcourse. Croatia is no match for Austria in skiing. these two are just our little phenomena but that noone believe could happen

we are very proud of them

all they did was accomplished against all odds. I dont know have you heard (or seen the documentary) how they lived before they got at least a little famous. they slept in tents in the forest near the tracks they trained on because they couldnt afford the cheapest hotel. and so on.

now they are national stars and have sponsors, but its a real sucess story out of nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X