No announcement yet.

Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in Slavenia right on the Italian border would probably be nice. Low taxes, beautiful weather, nearby mountains and beaches, plus you're just a hop-skip- & a jump away Italy.

hey what the fvck is Slavenia? you mean Slovenia? yes its not bad but their coast is not really worth mentioning

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
      Living in Slavenia right on the Italian border would probably be nice. Low taxes, beautiful weather, nearby mountains and beaches, plus you're just a hop-skip- & a jump away Italy.

hey what the fvck is Slavenia? you mean Slovenia? yes its not bad but their coast is not really worth mentioning
      hi ,

, this sounds like trolling "Slovenia" , ........

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• I dont see any Slovenians complaining. Do you?

Comment

• Italy= History of the Roman Empire= Best!
          "The meaning of war is not to die for your country, but making your enemies die for their..."

Staff member at RoN Empire

Comment

• vetty,

we have the largest commercial marine fleet in the world. we're talking thousands of thousands of ships.

it is logical accidents will happen and for that we apologize to our spanish friends

Comment

• first that poor albanian girl and the dog is turned into antialbanianism

now an accident is turned into malicious efforts to contaminate spanish beaches...

we are not so evil.... you know

Comment

• we are lovable like that gajoline advertisement

Comment

• we have the largest commercial marine fleet in the world

I thought that was Norway

we're talking thousands of thousands of ships.

millions?

and there is also a Greek ship in Croatia threathening an ecological disaster. the crew has been abandoned by their owner and Greek ambasador visited them only once and the poor sailors are kept alive with what Croatian union of sailors bring them

Greece is obviously a menace to the safety of the seas

Comment

• no it isnt norway
                    it was libya i think #2 was greece

but after events at libya greece is #1.

Comment

• Paiktis, have you done arguing about stupid countries? (Croatia)
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Greece a menace my ass.

Comment

• it was libya i think #2 was greece

but after events at libya greece is #1.

positions in state-sponsored terrorism league?
                          I see... well, you probably know what you are talking about
                          what position is Israel?

Comment

• right. Croatia is not worth wasting bandwidth

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion

But Slovenia will soon be part of the EU and won't have to cross a border to go to a nearby beach, so they'll have nearby beaches. Croatia on the other hand still has to do quite a bit homework before they can think about joining the EU.
                              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• So Slovenia and Croatia will both have european prices and european pollution levels- what a deal!
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X