No announcement yet.

Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and about the organ stealing, I got an e-mail awhile back about Russian mafia doing that in New York. Blatant anti-croatian propaganda. BTW, is Croatia really that great/bad or are you guys just being patriotic/offensive?

Comment

• I think Croatia is the only country which has also skiing and handbal (!!) hooligans. Of course it's mostly the same guys like in the stadium, but there seems to have developed a professional violent overall sports-crowd. I've heard it's a group of maybe 50-150 people who occasionally threaten ANY sports event if they feel like it. Probably they're some loony war veterans...

true, except that they are not war veterans. but I said, if everyone is nuts about a sport it is easy to find couple hundred fanatics

Comment

• Oh and about the organ stealing, I got an e-mail awhile back about Russian mafia doing that in New York. Blatant anti-croatian propaganda.

of course it is propaganda coming from paiktis
        if you stick around the forums you ll learn better then to take his trolls seriousely

there has never been any occasion of organ stealing in croatia

greece, on the other hand

as I wrote, they took kidneys out of a brit tourist who fell from balcony some time back in rhodos I cant give you a link since the newspapers seem to have it only on subscription

BTW, is Croatia really that great/ bad or are you guys just being patriotic/offensive?

everything I wrote is facts, except for some of the Italian bashing

some info on croatia: www.hr

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
          Oh and about the organ stealing, I got an e-mail awhile back about Russian mafia doing that in New York. Blatant anti-croatian propaganda.

of course it is propaganda coming from paiktis
          if you stick around the forums you ll learn better then to take his trolls seriousely

there has never been any occasion of organ stealing in croatia

greece, on the other hand

as I wrote, they took kidneys out of a brit tourist who fell from balcony some time back in rhodos I cant give you a link since the newspapers seem to have it only on subscription

BTW, is Croatia really that great/ bad or are you guys just being patriotic/offensive?

everything I wrote is facts, except for some of the Italian bashing

some info on croatia: www.hr
          hi ,

never been any organ stealing hé , well huh , with a good search engine and some time you shall see the opposite , .......

as for the rest , Split is good for a beach holiday guys !

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• never been any organ stealing hé , well huh , with a good search engine and some time you shall see the opposite

in Croatia? panag you are out of your mind

Split is a big city and is good for anything but beach holiday since it is crowded and not very clean. Surrounding islands are the choice for you if you want good beaches

Comment

• ofcourse, Split is good for culture and entertainment, since it was built around 300 AD palace of Roman emperor Dioklecijan, and there are many cultural monuments and so on

just so someone from Split doesnt kill me for bashing it

Comment

• If you want to see some roman monuments then go to see the ruins of Aquileia, Verona or Grado- NOT Croatia
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• about the whole kidney affair

too many people in this thread who dont have an idea what to take serousely and what not to

There really was a case that a brit fell down a balcony in Rhodes and got sent back home kidneyless. It was one of those small sensationalistic articles on back pages of newspaper, like 'Romanian Housewife Bytes a Dog' 'Turks found the association of Men Beaten by their Wives' and simmilar trivia.

Somehow I remembered that one and I use it in anti-greek trolls if necessary to show the unsafety and barbarism of Greece (and it is always necessary if paiktis is around )

here is a link to the news, its two years old:

also that case albanian girl and dogs really happened and you can find a link if you want

its a harsh troll, and I m abandoning it after this thread. It is based on a fact, as is everything I wrote in this thread, but I feel like an idiot bringing it up again. not because of Greece, but because of the girl who doesnt deserve to be used as a weapon in an online spitting contest

I mean we do it in good humour, but too much is too much

so panag if you want to troll Croatia, feel free, but a good troll has to be witty, imaginative and/or (distantly ) based on facts

that, and I really dont feel like counter-trashing Israel. there are plenty of folks on this forum who do it better then I ever could

Comment

• Italy naturally, this is the country with the Amalfi coast, and Capri.
                    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

never been any organ stealing hé , well huh , with a good search engine and some time you shall see the opposite

in Croatia? panag you are out of your mind

Split is a big city and is good for anything but beach holiday since it is crowded and not very clean. Surrounding islands are the choice for you if you want good beaches
                      hi ,

check the newsarchives , CNN even did a docu on it , ....

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

about the whole kidney affair

too many people in this thread who dont have an idea what to take serousely and what not to

There really was a case that a brit fell down a balcony in Rhodes and got sent back home kidneyless. It was one of those small sensationalistic articles on back pages of newspaper, like 'Romanian Housewife Bytes a Dog' 'Turks found the association of Men Beaten by their Wives' and simmilar trivia.

Somehow I remembered that one and I use it in anti-greek trolls if necessary to show the unsafety and barbarism of Greece (and it is always necessary if paiktis is around )

here is a link to the news, its two years old:

also that case albanian girl and dogs really happened and you can find a link if you want

its a harsh troll, and I m abandoning it after this thread. It is based on a fact, as is everything I wrote in this thread, but I feel like an idiot bringing it up again. not because of Greece, but because of the girl who doesnt deserve to be used as a weapon in an online spitting contest

I mean we do it in good humour, but too much is too much

so panag if you want to troll Croatia, feel free, but a good troll has to be witty, imaginative and/or (distantly ) based on facts

that, and I really dont feel like counter-trashing Israel. there are plenty of folks on this forum who do it better then I ever could
                        hi ,

read the post again , ........
                        and where , just where is Croatia being trolled by panag , no-where , so , who is actually trolling here , .....

have a nice day

Comment

• VetLegion: there has never been any occasion of organ stealing in croatia, greece on the other hand

Panag: never been any organ stealing hé , well huh , with a good search engine and some time you shall see the opposite

VetLegion: panag if you want to troll Croatia, feel free, but a good troll has to be witty, imaginative and/or (distantly ) based on facts

Panag: read the post again , ........
                          and where , just where is Croatia being trolled by panag , no-where

These are quotes, not my imagination. In your defense what have you to say?

so you folks think Mediteranean competition is not a serious issue, heh?

Look what Greece is ready to do to undermine Spanish tourism :

"Patches of oil from the Greek-owned, Bahamas-registered tanker Prestige, washed up on Spanish shores Saturday, as tugboats fought rough weather to haul the ship farther away from the coast."

state sponsored terrorism at its best

"Officials are questioning the Greek captain who, they said, failed to cooperate with emergency rescue vessels. He is accused of refusing to let tugboats secure cables to his ship when they arrived to tow it farther away from the coastline."

abvoisly an agent of Greek secret service. I expect it will be tough to break him

"The accident came almost exactly 10 years after a Greek tanker, the Aegean Sea, ran aground in stormy weather near the Galician port of La Coruna in 1992. The ship broke in two and caught fire, creating an oil slick."

obviously Greeks are hoping to destroy Spanish beaches to help their own tourism
                          Can it be more obvious? Poor Spaniards

Comment

• No multiple choice?

Italy for the Roman architecture and the museums.
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

VetLegion: there has never been any occasion of organ stealing in croatia, greece on the other hand

Panag: never been any organ stealing hé , well huh , with a good search engine and some time you shall see the opposite

VetLegion: panag if you want to troll Croatia, feel free, but a good troll has to be witty, imaginative and/or (distantly ) based on facts

Panag: read the post again , ........
                              and where , just where is Croatia being trolled by panag , no-where

These are quotes, not my imagination. In your defense what have you to say?

so you folks think Mediteranean competition is not a serious issue, heh?

Look what Greece is ready to do to undermine Spanish tourism :

"Patches of oil from the Greek-owned, Bahamas-registered tanker Prestige, washed up on Spanish shores Saturday, as tugboats fought rough weather to haul the ship farther away from the coast."

state sponsored terrorism at its best

"Officials are questioning the Greek captain who, they said, failed to cooperate with emergency rescue vessels. He is accused of refusing to let tugboats secure cables to his ship when they arrived to tow it farther away from the coastline."

abvoisly an agent of Greek secret service. I expect it will be tough to break him

"The accident came almost exactly 10 years after a Greek tanker, the Aegean Sea, ran aground in stormy weather near the Galician port of La Coruna in 1992. The ship broke in two and caught fire, creating an oil slick."

obviously Greeks are hoping to destroy Spanish beaches to help their own tourism
                              Can it be more obvious? Poor Spaniards

hi ,

pssssssst ; that are the Greek domination Forces at work , better know as the GDF , you are now at a site of them , be carefull the next time you open your mailbox

have a nice sunday afternoon

Comment

• Living in Slavenia right on the Italian border would probably be nice. Low taxes, beautiful weather, nearby mountains and beaches, plus you're just a hop-skip- & a jump away Italy.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X