No announcement yet.

Best mediterranean country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see! Janica is so ugly because of eating raw rabbit meat since she was 9!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Yeah, who could ever doubt the touristic potential of getting blown up while visiting a place
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion
        not really.. it is just football fans whith their stadium behaviour which is I think unusual on skiing grounds
        I think Croatia is the only country which has also skiing and handbal (!!) hooligans. Of course it's mostly the same guys like in the stadium, but there seems to have developed a professional violent overall sports-crowd. I've heard it's a group of maybe 50-150 people who occasionally threaten ANY sports event if they feel like it. Probably they're some loony war veterans...
        They aren't present at all skiing events, only those in Krajnska Gora.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Maribor too

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Greece course its the only one I've been to. Gotta say, Athens, wow, scary. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen to stay in the worst hostel in Omonia(spelling?). There was an open air meat market their that turned me into a vegetarian. I'm told its where all the Albanians live.

Is palestine put in as a substitute for the Great Banana?

Comment

• I thought albanians lived in Sparta and Thessaloniki as well

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Congrats. Omonia (or some of the aereas surrounding itis one of the roughest places in Athens after dusk...

However so many tourists go there
                Must be really cheap (and rightly so)

Data,
                Albanians are in almost every urban center.

Comment

• Albanians, Greeks, who can tell em apart.

Comment

• Comment

• Well I didn't mean 'all'. I assume some live in Albania too.

Comment

• lol how offensive to mix greeks and albanians gsmoove

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Well I didn't mean 'all'. I assume some live in Albania too.
                          A minority

Comment

• I guess its really bad when the Albanian mafia is pushing the Italian mafia out of Sicily. When did they become the bane of the Mediterranean?

Comment

• Oh no, at least we'll have to pick up the phone book and arrest everyone with an albanian surname

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X