X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post a picture of your workspace/desk/wherever you waste time on Poly

Tada
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

HOLY KAMOLIEZ YOU HAVE AN S750 TOO!!~!

I'm getting a refund on it.

Comment

Mine works fine.
      I was expecting the first post to be a wisecrack about the atrocious wallpaper.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What does S750 refer to?
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

The printer.

Comment

I have one of them too!

And your wallpaper is atrocious.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ah. I have a simple hewlett packard deskjet.
              Here's my extremely poor work area. Notice the broken chair I'm sitting in.
              Attached Files
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

You could have afforded a new chair had you not spent all that money on an underpowered iMac.

And what's with the postits?

And who's the girl in the pic?

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think the wallpaper is pretty cool.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

No snide comments about the Gamecube being up in my room yet. I'm impressed.

Comment

"And who's the girl in the pic?"

For a second I thought you were making a dig at me! The girl is my roomate's girlfriend - if that computer had been turned on, you'd see that its desktop picture is her photo. (I took the photo and made it into a desktop picture for him, I love helping people in love!)
                      Related to that whole topic, the post-its are of his girlfriend's making - after her last visit, he found them scattered all through his anthro text book. They say stuff like "I love you!" etc…
                      I'm going to ignore the imac comment… (it plays Jedi Knight 2 and warcraft 3 better than the official school gaming computers do!)
                      Drake Tungsten
                      Albert Speer

Comment

(it plays Jedi Knight 2 and warcraft 3 better than the official school gaming computers do!)

Your school has gaming computers?!?
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

to be frank, I didn't notice that you had one…
                          and yes my school has a gaming lab, actually. It kinda stinks though.
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Attached Files
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Why does it look like you have a big dent in the middle of your forehead?

Comment

Working...
                              X