Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eli

Me too.
    At least it's a partial compensation for those missing 15cm.
    Please, someone, make a joke about those missing 15cm!

Comment

• Originally posted by monkspider
      Here I was thinking Fez was a little shrimp.
      Tough luck. Hahaha... you can't beat me up.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by monkspider
        6'2
        We have quite a few tall guys here I see.
        Here I was thinking Fez was a little shrimp.
        OMG, monkie, from your pics, I thought you were 5'6" or something.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• 5'6" - 5'7" or 167 - 170cm. In other words, fairly short.

Does it matter? I dunno, it doesn't bother me, not being tall.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• I am 6' 3" tall.
            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• I'm not short... I'm vertically challenged.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• i always say i'm abou 6'2" but sometimes people say i'm taller than that

guess i should have the doc measure me again sometime.
                "Please saw my legs off." - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

OMG, monkie, from your pics, I thought you were 5'6" or something.

No way, I'm pretty tall. I was always one of the "tall kids" while growing up. That's pretty funny my pictures make me appear short though. I thought the exact same thing about Fez, I could have sworn he had to be about 5'3 or so.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Nope... I am 6' 1" going on to 6'2"... infact I am still growing somewhat.... I also find it funny how you could possibly think I was 5'3" considering most of my pictures were mostly of my face.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I wanted to, but I thought someone would do that.

Comment

• 6'5''

Do I win a cookie?
                        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• im pushing 5 foot 4

but im only fourteen, and all my uncles are over 6'2", so look in a few years!!!!! (...i hope)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gods Pet Monkey
                            I am 199cm (and for those pre-historic peoples who frequent this forum, that about 6'6") and heavy build. And really, it’s a CURSE!
                            My best friend is 204 (give or take a few, i dunno cause I am prehistoric) cm or 6'8" and he's 14. So don't whine.

I'm 14 too, and about 5' 7" or ~170 cm I think. Height doesn't matter at all to me because I am a bit taller than most of the people I know, but not ridiculously tall.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I'm 170cm, (5' 7") one of the shotest males in my school class. I grew fast from 11 to 14 then I suddenly stopped growing (I'm 16). My mom and half-sister had the same growth pattern too. Most people on both sides of my family are short (males: 5' 6", females: 5' 2"), my dad and uncle being exceptions to the rule. (5' 11" and 6' 3" respectively) Most of the boys in my class are tall. (6'+)

Comment

• About 6' even. Not sure, exactly, don't care that much.

The only reason I'm posting, of course, is for the tagline. Not that it'll mean anything to those who haven't seen the show. Oh well.

Wraith
                                "Everyone, when you get lost, meet at Sakaki-chan!"
                                -- Tomo ("Azumanga Daioh")

Comment

Working...
                                X