Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Brutal Dictator do you think you are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brutal Dictator do you think you are?

No link for this one... just post a picture of a Brutal Dictator(s) you think you are... dictators only.

(Franco)

(Anatasio Somoza)
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Go Castro!
    Attached Files
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I was about to put Batista up there... but I realize he was kicked out by the evil Castro... who makes people stand through six hour speeches.

Here is a picture of Batista:
      Last edited by Giancarlo; October 20, 2002, 20:05.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What does he have to say, for six hours?

Comment

Ack! Wrong attachment format!

Comment

(Franco)
            what is it with you and your morbid fascination for that fascist?
            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

What does he have to say, for six hours?
              I got no clue... I always hear he talks too much... take a look at the picture of Batista, that is actually a dictator I probably identify a lot with....

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

what is it with you and your morbid fascination for that fascist?
                Why do you care?

Comment

fine, I'll bite...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Saint Marcus; October 21, 2002, 13:05.

Comment

take a look at the picture of Batista, that is actually a dictator I probably identify a lot with....
                    you identify yourself with a brutal dictator? that's just scary...

Comment

No comment.

If I said something I would get banned because it would be highly critical of the anti-American Marcus.

Comment

If I said something I would get banned because it would be highly critical of the anti-American Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

you identify yourself with a brutal dictator? that's just scary...
                          Yes... you got a problem with that?

Comment

Not the ignorant Marcus? The illiterate Marcus? The missing link, also known as Marcus?

Comment

Yes... you got a problem with that?
                              hmmm....yes.

or are you really a psycho?

Comment

Working...
                              X