X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it only costed 1 euro fopr that little croat

I have just filed an anonymous complaint with Ming

supporting pedophilia is too much even for a greek. that tradition will have to stop

thats how you support your economy, instead of saying thank you...

come on

you are the beggars of EU. you politley say thank you all day when Greek minister is attending an EU session he puts a bowl on the table 'add your contributions. thank you'

beggars

Comment

• VetLegion, let's leave the homophobia out of it, yes? Thanks.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• in case you were wandering (and I know you have) you cant get a 1mx1m poster with that illustration. T-shirts are not available either.

sorry

Comment

• boris I am just kidding with him. I am sorry if I offended you

Comment

• did i mention that croatian women in the greek whorehouses are the cheapest...?

yes they are... i wonder why, sometimes they even give it for free (sorry for hijacking your only sources of.. whats the coin of croatia again? unknown primitives )

Comment

• plus the serbs kicked your asses good and now your country looks like a half eaten cheeseburguer

Comment

• dont worry about boris, its easier for a german to grow tits than a sence of humour

Comment

• country looks the way it does because we fought the turks bitterly instead of having them ..... us and saying thanks

admit it paiktis, greece was at it best under turkey

Comment

• tell me cheap sex kid how do u go from one part of your "country" to the other?

bah, its artificial. serbs will take it back again in no time.

you would be eaten alive if not for NATO

Comment

• should I mention croatian cities were active participants in rennaisance while greece was turkish punishment colony?

I know I know it is well known

Comment

• now say: thanks NATO and come to greece to be sexually exploited (cheap) and give food to your starving families

Comment

• current croatian export: cheap whores

you must be so proud

Comment

• If you guys want to continue to insult other nationalities, take it somewhere else...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• bah, its artificial. serbs will take it back again in no time.

you would be eaten alive if not for NATO

NATO forced you to watch while they bombed the serbs. I know it was hard for you, but you said thank you one again ...

Comment

• crotia got kicked in the butt and in sebrenica greek flags were flying next to serbian ones while silly croats feld for their lives saying please, please we've been good santa

btw i stop, lets see you vetty

Comment

Working...
                                X