Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bright side, another nationalist thread is successfully trolled to death.

Tea anyone?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It wasn't me. I don't like stool pigeons.

Besides, my point is settled.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No DaShi... It wasn't you. You would be one of the last people I would expect to receive a complaint from
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          but the underlining problem is you being humourless and stuck up in general.
          This is the Attic figure vase calling the Samian ware black.

In my brief time at the boards (posting, browsing) I've lost count of the humourless, po-faced, nationalist posts, denouncing comprehensively all things Turkish, emanating from the desk of paiktis. It merely confirms what Orwell said about the ardent nationalist: they assume a position, and regardless of logic, fact or absurdity, they maintain that position ad nauseam.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

oh, so paiktis was banned

I am sure it is but a rest before he renews his lonely battle against greece's many enemies with renewed vigour

Ming, I think that practice of giving bans based on complaints is bad thing this is not just this case, I seen you refering to 'complaints' before.. this is very unjust, and open for manipulation. how do we know you didnt simply 'invent' those complaints? not to mention loosers who send them should get an auto-ban

that said, you should keep banning paiktis at least on weekly bases

on topic, did anyone read the complete thread?

I have

the articles paiktis posted are pretty objective, although they are slightly positive-ish about greece and dont uncover the dirty side the country has

the articles DinoDoc posted, as well as an article I posted in another thread, are showing that there is a dark side, and what it consists of:

nationalism, xenophobia, corruption and very bad judicial system.

how drastic and non-european greek treatment of minorities is, you can see on the example of Republic of Croatia. less then a decade after a very bloody war, minorities here enjoy privileges they will enjoy in greece perhaps in a century
            the weird part is, greece didnt have a war in 50 years. so what is causing all this?

though, I was stunned to see how much greece and croatia have in common too many things to count really

I have learnt alot from the articles, so I suggest anyone with interest in how greece looks like today read them. careful reader can spot the weak spots of greece easily

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              Ming, I think that practice of giving bans based on complaints is bad thing this is not just this case, I seen you refering to 'complaints' before.. this is very unjust
              I only give bans based on complaints when I agree with the complaints... I ignore over half of the complaints because many are just a waste of time submitted by whiners...

So unjust... not in the least.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"they want half of greece for themsleves. poor devils"
                Wow that is terrible… I'd hate to be reduced to having to steal Greek land too!
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

dont make the poor devil yell at his screen monolith, he was banned and cant reply

Comment

it is late at night, I am getting philosophical

the city I spent many summers (www.trogir.hr) in was built on remains of ancient greek colony tragurium, and they found a statue of Kairos there, ancient greek god of, hmm, well, taking advantage of the moment.

that is a cool god, no? no big story about him, just taking advantage of the moment. big part of greek philosophy I think.

good night

here is a pic of the bastard:
                    Attached Files

Comment

We ain't going down like dat, we ain't going down like dat, WE AIN'T GOING DOWN!

boo!

such anti-hellenic vile, it's normal top be jealous so I understand.

BTW who are those whiners hiding in the shadows and not having the force of will to let themselves be know? ts,ts,ts... what are you afraid of? how would you go on in life if you are such cariatus marcotis? (=cowards )

in any case, in my magnanimity, I forgive you.

I'll be back with the charts since you're dying for it.

Comment

BTW vet, your site doesnt work.

in any case u got the short end of the stick, the albanianos unearthed a spectacular beautiful statue of Athena that kicks ass compared to what you've found. (all with the help of greek archeologists of course).

we'll let you keep it beucase we have a tender heart for the tortured by the yugo civil war (since croatia had sooomuch respect for the 200.000 serbs and gypsies and albanians it chased away on fear of being killed, i really dont understand how that war happened).

learn my child learn the ways of the hellenic democracy and you will prosper too in the balkans

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

I only give bans based on complaints when I agree with the complaints... I ignore over half of the complaints because many are just a waste of time submitted by whiners...

So unjust... not in the least.
                          Does that mean someone complained about me last week? Tell me who it was so that I can hunt him down and kill him. Please.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

BTW dashi your point was never supported by you.

Comment

Dashi why would anyone complain about you? you are as innocent and cute as a stroomph.

Comment

i think what we have here is a failure to communicate...
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X