Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, this is really a big surprise, I supposed that the greek industry was concentrated in the mainland, not in Rhodes or Crete.
    Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

More of that Greek inferiority complex coming through, tsk tsk. Why do Greeks feel such a need to be so ultra-nationalist?

Oh yeah:
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This from a magazine that fully supports the US invasion of Iraq.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Boris you're the one with the german inferiority complex becasue of well known reasons such as the holocaust.

Dashi what has that to do with the survey?

Comment

I just find it interesting how people pick and choose what they want to believe irregardless of source or facts.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

So because The Economist has a survey of Greece and because I posted it and because the Economist is in favor of a war with Iraq, I must be too?

SOmewhat..."complicated" reasoning dont u think?

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                  Boris you're the one with the german inferiority complex becasue of well known reasons such as the holocaust.

You don't see me here posting German propaganda, do you? Not to mention I'm not German, I'm American.

Really, this is getting sad...just accept that Greeks are okay and don't have anything to prove. It will be such a weight off your shoulders, just like that time you shaved your back.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

of course you post german propaganda that not even the germans themselves (since they are not the degraded colonial type you seem to be) post.

like that nazis werent that evil or that they have humour.

and what's next in your repertoire of caucasian psychosis stereotypes?

than jews have crooked noses perhaps?

Comment

The last time I read a long article about the the economy of the scandinavian countries I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. It was that bad. The figures might have been correct but that was about it. Therefore i woun't read a line of that article. Since then I have no respect at all for that paper.

Comment

iraq and greece eh, yeah it's about time turkey reclaimed its lost provinces
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

krop, still I have some respect for it since it publicly went against berlusconi

Comment

of course you post german propaganda that not even the germans themselves (since they are not the degraded colonial type you seem to be) post.

like that nazis werent that evil or that they have humour.

And when did I ever post something like that? Bull****. We have plenty of citations for your racist Anti-Turk posts and Greek Propaganda. I'm calling your bluff and challenging you to produce evidence I have posted anything like what you say.

You can't, though, just like you had no evidence for your wild claims in other threads. And you wonder why nobody here takes you seriously.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I can;t be bothered to search for hate sites against Greeks like you do or search the archives to quote what you said. You're not worth the time, its plain to see.

and i like my nickname pattycakes. it gives some cool breeze to the unbearable lightness of poly.

Comment

I can;t be bothered to search for hate sites against Greeks like you do or search the archives to quote what you said. You're not worth the time, its plain to see.
                                Translation: "Once again you've called my bluff and I will slink away in defeat."

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X