Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention shy lurkers -- words from active Apolyton members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are SO not a lurker!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

ButtNugget

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Leftowaffen

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hippenpooper

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Alaotka

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I think that is enough words by me

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

See, if you post you do exist. I believe the old saying goes:

I post, therefore I spam
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I'm doomed to forever be a warlord. Still, I post on in vain.
                  Talent Optional

Comment

Oh, to be a warlord... (sigh)
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

you guys shoulda come earlier when we had posting on the OT actually count!
                      And don't go *****ing at me! I lost nearly 4,000 posts when the forums were all done over! I could've been *this* close to deity by now!!!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Hell, I just want my own avatar. only 335 content-filled (or spam, whichever's easier) posts to go...
                        Talent Optional

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Ok lurkers come out, come out where ever you are.

I vouch that you lazy saps have had plenty of time to quietly window shop which ideology appeals to you the most, from the arguments you have read in Off-Topic.

So pick an ideology, and PARTICIPATE, and stick with it!
                          I came out ages ago!
                          But I don't post that often...
                          The true nature of a man is shown by what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Comment

So where are those much spoken lurkers and lamers now then? Come on! Give it a try and post.
                            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanGarlic
                              Hell, I just want my own avatar. only 335 content-filled (or spam, whichever's easier) posts to go...
                              You aren't getting them in O.T., so this one didn't count.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I didnt think you lost posts with the change?
                                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                                X