No announcement yet.

Hey, Look Who's Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's been an off topic board since WAY before your time, sonny-boy (according to your registration date anyway)
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

bump

the off-topic board is nothing new. At least since I've been here in early 1999.

Comment

Hello

This thread is arrogant.
        Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Really? Oh well, I used to just use the Civ3 forum for OT. Didn't realise there was a better place.

Comment

Hello

This thread is arrogant.
            No, YOU are arrogant

+0, TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

No, YOU are arrogant

+0, TR.

Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

So Rod, are you ready to switch to my dentist or what?

Comment

bump

Comment

and grind.
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

History? Bob Dorner? Lancer's friend what's-his-name?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

since no one missed you when you left before, why don't you go crawling back to the cesspool that spawned you?

Comment

Screw your dentist, foo!

Actually, I'm going for my consultation tomorrow. Looks like I'll have 4 less wisdom teeth by next week.

*cringe*

Comment

H, geeze, what's up your ass?

Comment

I had that happen a couple months ago.

Good luck.

"Die well, Soldier" and all that.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Really? Tell me everything (if it's not too much trouble).

Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X