Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A black person who doesnt like fried chicken. WTF?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A black person who doesnt like fried chicken. WTF?

Ya this black guy I work with Larry doesnt eat any chicken at all and wont even be in the same room as a bucket of KFC. How insane is that?

When he was little his mom used to make him cut off the chicken heads and pluck them

Bet you thought this thread was somehow racist?

what the hell is the point of this?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

him being a bastard

not all black people eat the same food, jackass
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

none

the point is: every in the world eats fried chicken accept for this guy.

Comment

I hate KFC.

Last time I had it was like 5 years ago in New Mexico, and it literally made me sick. That was enough for me.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wutang!

I also know a Jew who isn't a money-grubbing Christ-killer. What the hell? Has the whole world gone mad?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"not all black people eat the same food"

Actually.. everyone eats fried chicken

"jackass "

Nice flame Jr.

Comment

KFC blech! gotta go with polla ala broasted!
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Fried chicken is actually the National Bird of Denmark.

Comment

Faded Glory - your title indicates 'black person' You obviously are going on a steriotype.

Winston you didn't jump at a chance to flame for a racial post?

:faints:

:world implodes:
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

"Faded Glory - your title indicates 'black person' You obviously are going on a steriotype."

And this is somehow wrong? Dont we all go on stereotypes at times?

Comment

Actually I hate fried chicken.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

all black people liking fried chicken is a rather basic and unsubstantiated steriotype, even for your pea brain, to continue to hang onto.

Comment

This sort of thing is why you will always be a puking paper boy.

Comment

Grow a sense of humor people. When I saw the title I started laughing, because it was kinda funny.
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X