Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the world's most beautiful women found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the world's most beautiful women found?

Well? I gotta know where my plane ticket should be to
    United States
    8.00%
    Great Britain
    1.33%
    France
    2.67%
    Latin America
    6.67%
    Commonwealth (Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
    5.33%
    Middle East and North Africa
    0.00%
    Iberia
    4.00%
    Scandinavia
    24.00%
    Greece
    0.00%
    Russia
    8.00%
    Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Hungary)
    5.33%
    Eastern Europe
    2.67%
    Turkey
    4.00%
    China
    0.00%
    Korea
    1.33%
    Japan
    1.33%
    South East Asia
    1.33%
    Central/South Asia (Persia, India, former Soviet Republics)
    0.00%
    Caribbean
    0.00%
    Sub-Saharan Africa
    1.33%
    Israel
    1.33%
    Pacific Islands
    2.67%
    All women are beautiful
    13.33%
    Whereever bananas are found, there will be beautiful women
    5.33%
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

I think Sweeden is correct.
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

On Model Island, in the South Pacific.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I voted for the US but thats only because the correct answer is a subset of the US.

California.

Where else could it be? This is where the hot chicks come. Just ask the Beach Boys.

Comment

Nairobi, Kenya, hands down.

Make sure you inquire about the Nairobi handshake.

Comment

I thought you were looking for a URL?
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

whatever help you can provide
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Flip chicks are the hottest*, so I'd go with Pacific.

* Excluding my dear little sweety of course.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Latin America and the Caribbean
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ursinus College

Course, they all ACT like they're beautiful too
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Newburyport
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

wait... China, Korea, and Japan get seperate categories but Latin America is jumbled together... caribbean could be black Jamaican or white/hispanic puerto rican... sub-saharan africa is a single group despite great physical differences between peoples (especially west and east africans)...

Bob's poll shows his distaste of blacks and hispanics...
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i knew that was coming

Comment

where are the majority of our posters from Speer? Think before you lash out.

I also bound Iranians to Indians...and the difference there is night and day. So can it.

Idiot.

Comment

You just proved your ignorance...

what is this thing about the majority of posters? what does that have to do with anything? What relevence? people will go and pick their own countries saying where people are the best from... is that what you're thinking?

Comment

Working...
                              X