Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the strangest thing you have ever seen upon opening a apolyton thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red_jon's visage looking straight back at me
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Stefu's picture of Paavo Väyrynen... no contest about that. It was also the scariest thing I've yet seen on Apolyton.
      BOOO!

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

SH*T!

Now that is scary!

He does look Finnish though. Must be that tinge of 'inbreeding'
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Gah!

Comment

Bah, some of the other Finns we saw pictures of were far more frightening than that.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

another gem

œµ%µðx€;ÿÿ`UDMå

Jon Miler
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                The picture Zylka got banned for. (not related to fg's post)
                Was it about "going nuts"? If so, then I agree with you Asher
                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

BOOO!

Use a smaller image would you? Damned Finn.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Nice tie, anyway...
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Well, UR, if you want a smaller picture of the bug-eyed Soviet bootlicking wonder of Centre Party, then here we go. KALABLABAMM!

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

my god, his eyes are so far apart. Reminds me of that monster guy from The Goonies.
                        Bob Jones or bust

Comment

I forgot to mention

Kramerman's little "profile".
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

They say never trust a man with his eyes too close together...that bloke must be a counsellor and neurosurgeon
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                            X