No announcement yet.

Whoops...Sun exploding within 6 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I only have about 6 good years left so I don't care.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Finally, a debt consolidation plan that works.
      It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

We should reduce CO2 levels. That'll fix it!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No, we should dump some liquid helium into the Sun. That'll teach it what happens when it feels like becoming hot!
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Perhaps we should build a nice big brolly, get all the meat we can and have a nice barbie

Comment

Actually that's a pretty good idea - after all, everyone always knows it starts raining the second anyone starts a barbecue...
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

We will not suffer !
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --
                Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

We can always just send in a team of astronauts led by Ben Affleck and Bruce Willis to nuke the sun. No worries.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm a bit skeptical. Doesn't the Sun goe through cycles anyway with heating and cooling among other things?
                    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Timex, exactly. That is why this news article belongs in the national enquirer of all places... I still feel really dumb and insulted... I actually believed it...
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        Timex, exactly. That is why this news article belongs in the national enquirer of all places... I still feel really dumb and insulted... I actually believed it...
                        if i was someone that put other posters quotes in my sig, this would definitely be in there
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Please... don't insult me.... I am just a guillible dumb kid...
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hmmm, good opportunity for a suntan, although I would recommend factor 1x1014 for this one
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

[Maths pedant]
                              You mean, factor 1014? The '1x' seems a little superfluous
                              [/Maths pedant]
                              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Working...
                              X