Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I listen to gay music does that make me gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1
    From what I've heard, Queen was from Briton, and they named their band after a British term for gay at the time, that being "Queen." So if this holds true, then yes, Queen IS a gay band. lol
    Queen was from Britain, and that may be where the name comes from, but a gay band is Abba. Queen is just a great band.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You don't know what you're talking about Asher, shush, and go back to talking to me online, before I make a thread telling what you think of at night.

Comment

P.S.

We are the Champions is a gay song

but I still identify with it. .

it has nothing to do with sports.

this is the important line:

I've done my sentence
        But committed no crime

Comment

What about Killer Queen?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Queen of course is great. Can't think of any other gay bands I like off the top of my head, though...
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

"Fat-Bottomed Girls" =
              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

From what I've heard, Queen was from Briton, and they named their band after a British term for gay at the time, that being "Queen." So if this holds true, then yes, Queen IS a gay band. lol

not true.
                You refer to either 'drag queen' witch has nothing to do with homosexuality or queer, which is not their name.

They named themselves queen because it's a majestic name, they're from brittain, and you know brittain has a queen. They chose it because it's a simple short name, understood in a lot of countries.

We are the Champions is a gay song

but I still identify with it. .

it has nothing to do with sports.

this is the important line:

I've done my sentence
                But committed no crime

that it has nothing to do (officially) with sport doesn't mean it has anything to do with the gay thing.
                Besides that, why should 3 heterosexual people, like Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon want to sing 'gay' songs?

What about Killer Queen?

it's about a lady.

Fat-Bottomed Girls

it's about fat ladies
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Cyber, queen can mean gay.

Does listening to gay bands make me gay?
                  No, wanting to have sex with men does.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Cyber, queen can mean gay.

but it doesn't in this context
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

What's so gay in Faith No More?
                      You make my life and times
                      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

i thought the use of gay did not apply to gays only?

i hear a lot of people swear 'GAY fuçKer' to someone (and at the same time he knows that the person is not gay!!!)
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Calling your friend "gay" as a joke is just normal. And we act gay often, too. It's fun.

But still... Faith No More?
                          You make my life and times
                          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by 1
                            ITS TRUE ASHER! Use common sense. Its like saying "I'm not gay, BUT MY BOYFRIEND IS!" =P
                            Stupid troll...

If I listen to gay music does that make me gay?

It most certainly does. If you listen to gay music it will change parts of your brain and you will automatically become gay.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

why is faith no more gay? a twisted song title? now ... taking gay paranoia from any old thing you come across ... thats probly gonna make you gay.

Comment

There is no shame in liking Faith No More, Queen, or even early Elton John. All are excellent.

Don't get worried until you find that you're a 40 year old married guy who's never had any sexual contact with another man...but who can't sit still when he hears ABBA and Pet Shop Boys.

Then worry. And join my support group.
                                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                                X