Abortion is a disgusting and murderous practise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion is a disgusting and murderous practise

Those who have them should be locked up. Hey, I have an idea - Because of someone's promiscuity, why don't we go in there, murder and drag out the corpse of an unborn human being!

It is their life afterall, even if they didn't insist on unprotected sex. Meanwhile, the life of the child inside doesn't matter because it hasn't been given the opportunity to speak! Quick, kill it before it can come out crying

EDIT: GRAPHIC PICTURES OF ABORTED LIVES BELOW
    Last edited by Guest; September 23, 2002, 13:57.

It is the right of any woman to decide what she does with her own body, not yours. If she doesn't want to bear a child, she shouldn't, as the foetus is effectively equivalent to a parasite as it is unwanted by the host.

Nothing else needs to be said to counter your substanceless moan. Who are you to enforce your model of morality on others in this way when it doesn't affect you in the slightest.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

abortion is a life saver

Comment

It is not the right for the women as it is murder.

PH, people have the right to think differently and not have their arguments called substanceless. I will ask you the same question you are asking so who are you enforce your model of morality on others? Hypocrit.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Lungron:

Just a smattering of past threads related to this topic, in case you would prefer not to beat a dead horse.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
            Just a smattering of past threads related to this topic, in case you would prefer not to beat a dead horse.
            This is the OT, beating dead horses is the number 1 sport here.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why don't we take a visit to the good people at google search engines to justify the further practise and promotion of abortion!

Edited by ming... I have removed your graphic pictures.

Post anything like that again and you will be toast!

I hope that might have CHANGED YOUR MIND. If it didn't, then WAKE UP!

Comment

People ought to take responsibility for their own actions. I thought we'd pretty much established that. The best solution would be to let the child live and put it up for adoption. Lots of people want to adopt unwanted babies.

Stops the killing as well.

Comment

Bye Bye
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    It is the right of any woman to decide what she does with her own body, not yours. If she doesn't want to bear a child, she shouldn't, as the foetus is effectively equivalent to a parasite as it is unwanted by the host.

Nothing else needs to be said to counter your substanceless moan. Who are you to enforce your model of morality on others in this way when it doesn't affect you in the slightest.
                    Oh? Maybe you would have the same view had your mother considered an abortion?

Perhaps you would have thought differently had she actually had an abortion?? Oh, wait, YOU WOULD BE DEAD!

Comment

those pictures are indeed disgusting. well done ... we're all impressed.

goodbye.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        It is not the right for the women as it is murder.

PH, people have the right to think differently and not have their arguments called substanceless. I will ask you the same question you are asking so who are you enforce your model of morality on others? Hypocrit.
                        Until that child has considerable neurological development, it is not murder.

And who assembled that lovely little montage? Perhaps I should try and find stories about how unwanted kids have had terrible upbringings and the like. It is not your right to force someone else to accept your morality on this issue, as it affects no one other than the mother (the foetus is not advanced enough).
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Lungron... don't even think of posting that kind of crap on this site again.

Also... If you want to debate the subject in a civilized fashion... FINE. If you want to rant and rave and insult people, find some other place to do it... because you won't be doing it here.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            This is the OT, beating dead horses is the number 1 sport here.
                            That, and taking a live horse and beating it to death.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Lungron

Oh? Maybe you would have the same view had your mother considered an abortion?
                              It's an irrelevent line of reasoning as I wouldn't be here if I had been aborted. An attempt to play on emotions is not going to change my viewpoint.

Perhaps you would have thought differently had she actually had an abortion?? Oh, wait, YOU WOULD BE DEAD!
                              See above
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X