No announcement yet.

Will Humanity Ever Unite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't ever see it happening, alien invasions aside (and even then, there's sure to be the "pro-alien" factions). The fact that Europe has managed to come close, and it certainly isn't there yet, is because the various states share a somewhat common value system and religion. You need only look at the Balkans to see how differences in these leads to fragmenting, not unification.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

No, you will always have sexually-unsatisfied, ill in both brain and heart, megalomaniacs who seek power and wealth and get it by manipulating the mindless sheep we can all act like...

That is until Jesus shows up again and trully unites the world!
      ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
      ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

I am a christian

so yes

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Because you are a christian humanity will unite?

Comment

no, my beleive that it will, is based on my christianity

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Christianity doesnt say anything about the world uniting.

au contraire the world will fall in some serious sh!t people will die in horrific ways and some, very few, will be saved from its last gasps of agony

Comment

your interpretation is different then mine

(I agree that before God makes things better, things will get worse)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

But they will not get better.

Just the virtuous will be saved and go to paradise (along with the ressurection of the virtuous who are dead).

There is no other way of reading it.

This world, according to christianity is doomed.

Comment

I dont want to unite with the likes of people who use the flag of USSR as their avatar
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

We're all united in the grave.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                        I dont want to unite with the likes of people who use the flag of USSR as their avatar

I do hope that was a joke. If not, take it up in PM.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

"Will Humanity ever unite?"

Absolutely...

...I will make sure of it.

T-minus 40 years until my ascension to the throne...
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            expect the sh!t to hit the fan when it ceases to be.
                            You should stop leaping into fans; it is stupid, even for you.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

go drool over the "tortures" of russian men in the military redneckie

Comment

yes, in the end when our species commits suicide, to the happy tune of "it's christmas at ground zero"
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X