No announcement yet.

Are you ready for Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for posting that. I knew I had a 2 point lead going into last nights game. And I knew his only remaining player, A. Smith, got some yardage. But I figured that he got 3 or 4 points for that, and that I would lose by 1 or 2.

(I just loved it when they were setting the record for most pass attempts in a row, and ignoring their running game)

I checked this morning before primetime, and the scores hadn't been posted yet...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Great, I'm dead last in two Poly leagues.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• You're a bad man, Docfeelgood. A very, very bad man.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, now you can win two "Comeback Team of the Year Awards"!
          *look for the silver lining, bud!*

And, I am ashamed, though man enough to admit, after much smack talking, the gentleman from Oregon, bows to the "gentleman" from Texas.
          "Your team, suh, was the best."
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Well, at least I can put together BB teams.

I'd better hire a draft consultant next time!
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• Actually I am very kind and charming once you git to know me

Most the girls at work wish that I was still single.

I think you would like me if you were to meet me in person and not over a keyboard

Comment

• "Suh". I like that.
                I only talk trash up to the game, then drop it.
                Like today. Ming, your ass is grass and I'm the lawn mower.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Ya know that most the people I have talked to actually think the Texans may go all the way to the SB.

I think they would do fine with just 5 wins this season but ya never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by monolith94
                    That's only ten wins a year. That's actually not that good!
                    In Madden's era they only played 14, so that means a decade of 10-4, damn good record if you ask me.

Comment

• Sweating the Monday Night game...Not good.

I just spent 20 minutes with multiple refresh and back buttons just to get two waiver wire deals up. They better frelling fix this drenn soon. Bad enough that you can't count on seeing game day play decisions before you post your active roster.
                      I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
                      and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

• Ming, I hope you know you beat my buddy Matt on the week of his wedding! Couldn't you have thrown the game for his benefit?
                        Yes, that's right folks, Nigel is taking the plunge...we'll be in Kentucky this weekend...god knows what sort of twisted rituals those people have...and I expect his next opponent (provided it isn't me) to start their bench in sympathy for his plight!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          "Suh". I like that.
                          I only talk trash up to the game, then drop it.
                          Like today. Ming, your ass is grass and I'm the lawn mower.
                          But I smoked all the "grass" before your lawn mower showed up...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                            Ming, I hope you know you beat my buddy Matt on the week of his wedding! Couldn't you have thrown the game for his benefit?
                            Yes, that's right folks, Nigel is taking the plunge...we'll be in Kentucky this weekend...god knows what sort of twisted rituals those people have...and I expect his next opponent (provided it isn't me) to start their bench in sympathy for his plight!
                            He's marrying his sister?
                            I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
                            and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood
                              Actually I am very kind and charming once you git to know me
                              Most the girls at work wish that I was still single.
                              I think you would like me if you were to meet me in person and not over a keyboard
                              Maybe. As long as you didn't call me an ass, and threaten me constantly; like SOME people I know.

Here's a picture of one of my stable of Dwarves being tossed.

Comment

• Here's some more stats for those who can't see them...
                                Offensive Season-To-Date Totals
                                Rank Team TD PS YD RU YD RC YD Total YDS INT FG FL
                                1 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 9 242 245 363 850 3 0 1
                                2 Northeast Going Extravaganzas 6 348 212 291 851 1 3 1
                                3 Katmandu Yeti 4 289 126 342 757 0 3 0
                                4 Columbus Boneheads 5 271 168 410 849 2 1 1
                                5 Mingapulco Spammers 4 166 194 192 552 1 0 1
                                6 Nanaimo Vampire Bears 6 211 128 235 574 0 2 0
                                7 Georgia Gentlemen 4 202 80 230 512 2 0 0
                                8 Elkhart County Brownies 6 214 74 170 458 1 2 0
                                9 Oregon Cascades 4 212 297 176 685 2 3 3
                                10 New York Slackers 3 234 141 226 601 2 1 2

Comment

Working...
                                X