Are you ready for Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    He's right. Madden and Bradshaw are wrong. Bradshaw is a moron that knows jack about football and Madden is senile and thinks the 70s was heaven because that was when he coached.
    Ha ha, don't hold back Imran, say what you really feel!

Ming, that commerical ran last year, and it is soooooooooo accurate, the best part is he lets out a little "whoo" AFTER the silent stares!
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

100 victories in 10 years. Not bad for a senile old moron.

Zopperoni, I think you're on to something here.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; September 10, 2002, 13:26.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, and Bradshaw won 4 superbowls, but they are morons compared to an ESPN beat reporter.

I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

That's only ten wins a year. That's actually not that good!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
            That's only ten wins a year. That's actually not that good!
            No offense... but if the Bears had won ten games a year throught the 90's... I WOULD HAVE BEEN THRILLED
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is it just me or is anyone else not paying for "Primetime" access a little pissed off that during the "free" hours at Sandbox the damned databases aren't available?
              I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...
              and if you don't understand any of these... Ming. Bastard is he. yesssss.

Comment

Originally posted by walruskkkch
                Is it just me or is anyone else not paying for "Primetime" access a little pissed off that during the "free" hours at Sandbox the damned databases aren't available?
                I've had that problem only a few times. I've usually had no problems making wavier wire deals or accessing my team during the free times.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have been running into the same "database not available" messages too, but after I saw Sneak beat me by 1 point I didn't care much to stay on the site
                  I remember days of old when it was realtime scoring and they even gave out prizes, now free means sucky gameplay. Next year I am going to have to try a paid Apolyton league I think.

Comment

ANd now I'm getting a frelling "Page cannot be displayed". I think anyone with a Prime posting account has a severe advantage over those that don't.
                    I might as well just save you all the trouble... Ming is a bastard, Ming es un bastardo, Ming est un bâtard, Ming è un bastardo, Mingus bastardus est, Ming ist ein Mistkerl, Ming jest bêkartem, Ming är en horunge, Ming korcs, O Ming ine bastarthos, Ming on rakastajani...

Comment

• Probably get it fixed in time for the paying customers.

Someone threw mud in our sand!
                      The Sandbox network is temporarily closed for repairs. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but this problem is unavoidable, and needs immediate attention.

We hope to have the turmoil straightened out quickly, so take a moment to relax your eyes, and check back with us soon.

Thank you, from the entire Sandbox staff!

Comment

• Answer: Dallas Cowboys QB and the Bush twins.

Question:Can you name two things that got BLITTZED over the weekend?

Go Texans!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Did one, or both, of the Bush girls shoot you down in flames, or what is your fixation with them?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Gee...I'm a prime payer and I have no problems at all

Actually, it's been touch and go so far...here are the results...
                            Rank Team W-L Streak Last 5 Prev Score Total
                            1 Dallas Dwarf Tossers 1-0 W1 1-0 113 113
                            2 Northeast Going Extravaganzas 1-0 W1 1-0 95 95
                            3 Katmandu Yeti 1-0 W1 1-0 93 93
                            4 Columbus Boneheads 1-0 W1 1-0 89 89
                            5 Mingapulco Spammers 1-0 W1 1-0 74 74
                            6 Nanaimo Vampire Bears 0-1 L1 0-1 94 94
                            7 Georgia Gentlemen 0-1 L1 0-1 76 76
                            8 Elkhart County Brownies 0-1 L1 0-1 74 74
                            9 Oregon Cascades 0-1 L1 0-1 73 73
                            10 New York Slackers 0-1 L1 0-1 54 54
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Go Dwarf Tossers! woo hoo!

Comment

• I know what pushes your button

Comment

Working...
                                X