Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Bears!

Comment

While I put your name on the list right under Imran's name, why don't you explain how anyone from Detroit can talk trash, DetroitDave?

(lemme see. where'd i put that pen?)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well as it stands right now, we're both 0-1. I'm just waiting for november when you boys come to our house .
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Danged old Carr did look good though.
          Throws a beautiful pass. The dropped TD was perfection.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's wrong, Madden and Bradshaw talked about just the opposite the other day.

He's right. Madden and Bradshaw are wrong. Bradshaw is a moron that knows jack about football and Madden is senile and thinks the 70s was heaven because that was when he coached.

There has never been a better time for football than right now.

Sloww, maybe you should start backing the Texans .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

We have a Super Bowl Victory... do the Vikings?

yea, I think the vikes are cursed . At least they got rid of Denny Green.

Comment

I'm glad nobody is blaming Tupa for Tampa's loss. They were screwed whether he threw the ball or not.\

My wife, a BIG Dallas fan, complained about the officiating all night.

Until I reminded her about all the calls Dallas used to get when they were good.

Houston will go 7-9 this year, Cowboys 8-8.

Atlanta will win the Super Bowl for one reason. The Ravens and the Patriots were 50-1 shots at the beginning of their SB seapons.

Atlanta is 50-1 this year.
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jets all the way!

I want to see the Eagles plucked and the Dolphins canned!

I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I just love that "authentic NFL gear" commercial where they are showing a Jet's sports bar full of all the Jet's banners with a a bunch of guy in green watching the game... and the announcer goes... and the Dolphins score, and one idiot jumps up dressed in a Dolphin's jersey jumps up and cheers while the rest of the guys look depressed... and then all give him the look of the death... That rivalry is similar to ours with the Packers
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

go Patriots! We got style we got grace, we're slick and supa-cool!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

I'll bet the Patriots do a New York Giants and don't even make the playoffs.

As the Giants seem to do every year after the make it to the Super Bowl.

Comment

I'm a New England fan tonight. If they win, I win one of the money pools I'm in.

GO PATS!
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm a New England fan tonight. If they win, I win one of the money pools I'm in.

GO PATS!

Well, obviously, Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Bengals for the Superbowl!

Originally posted by MOBIUS

MOBIUS' masochistic tendencies rear their ugly head once again...

They have a decent QB, though that certainly wasn't apparent in their play this week. At least the Bengals have had some success in the playoffs during my lifetime, which is more than I can say for my Lions.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Hmmmm... if that's the case... let's see, The Bears and Pack won... so if they suck, just how bad does that make the Vikings who lost

The interception was what led to the defeat. We got the ball back with decent field position and plenty of time left. His left fumble really didn't make much of difference... you still needed a miracle to win at that point.

But's that how the Bears won last year. We were like 8 - 0 in games decided by 7 points or less. They just know how to win... unlike the Vikings

that's just brutal......*shakes head* broo-tahl!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X