Asher, I conceed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattHiggs
    Hey I've noticed you're always logging in and out of MSN.... computer not stable?
    Nope, trying different things with Trillian and MSN.

I'm on my P3 800 with the Intel i815E chipset and GeForce 3 on Windows XP, this baby never crashes.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There actually isn't a problem with TSMC's 0.13 yields, despite the rumours. The problem was NV30 originally had a 128-bit memory bus, but once they saw Matrox and ATI both switched to a 256-bit bus they made some revisions which set the release date back a few months.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Your other computer has the Asus KT333 motherboard doesn't it? How stable is that?

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
          Your other computer has the Asus KT333 motherboard doesn't it? How stable is that?
          I haven't had any problems with it. The only time the thing crashes is when the motherboard shuts the computer down (overheating protection) due to the Athlon running too hot on a summer's day (don't have air conditioning).

Comment

I think I may invest in some form of water cooler or a desk fan I can point at my computer

Comment

Urgh - just looked at some test results of four water coolers. They're hopeless. Kept an Athlon 1400 at 60C. My 2100+ is running at 48C.

Comment

Working...
              X